naeem555's copyfx (SCALPING+SHORT) - Page 33
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast

Thread: naeem555's copyfx (SCALPING+SHORT)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

naeem555's copyfx (SCALPING+SHORT)

naeem555' journal (News+ candlestick pattern mix)
    Trader: naeem555 https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/34592/
    Forum nickname: naeem555
    Account number: 2864873
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 150.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/34592/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader without commission
    Add date: 18 May 2017 14:08:09
    Start date: 18 May 2017 14:08:09
    End date: 17 May 2018 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium

Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Short Term (News+Candlestick pattern)

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-30-2017 at 11:53 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    When you know you can not sacrifice your total attention to the scalping, then the scalping will not be for you, the scalping is the way to trade the market rightly when the trader has all it takes to trade it. To trade the market with scalping needs the trader to be more brave and sensitive more than the traders that are not trading the scalping, that makes the scalping so demanding and dangerous.
    Scalping is time demanding truly, this still does not mean that you will now spend all your day with scalping, that is what many traders are making as mistakes about this scalping. To scalp the market requires the trader to know how to scalps and plan their scalping schedules rightly. You can say you will only scalp for the duration of 3-5 hours a day, you will still have other hours to yourself.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Scalping is time demanding truly, this still does not mean that you will now spend all your day with scalping, that is what many traders are making as mistakes about this scalping. To scalp the market requires the trader to know how to scalps and plan their scalping schedules rightly. You can say you will only scalp for the duration of 3-5 hours a day, you will still have other hours to yourself.
    I know that the scalping is time demanding, and when traders could plan their scalping better, the trader can still get to gain more with it. To trade the market is not in a single way, and with the way you have narrated your story, it is showing that you are good with the scalping and you planned yourself better. To trade scalping will still need time no matter how you defend it, that is why i do not scalp.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    If you know that you are not desperate and are having the big mind for scalping, it is then better not to scalp the forex field. There are many forex traders who are losing due to one reason or the other, the scalping is the most of those reasons. I have tried the scalping many time and i have left the scalping now, i will not go back to it due to the fact that there is no good reason for me to go back to scalping.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    In fact, the scalping trading method is one of the time consuming trading methods but the truth remains that when it comes to making money using it then we should be very well equipped with a lot of trading skills, knowledge of the forex market and great deal of experiences. This means we needs to invest a lot of time into learning how the market works and even having enough time to practice on the demo trading accounts over time as to build on these great qualities and only then can we start earning money consistently.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Targeting to trade the forex market with only short term is very bad, we can lose more with such strategy, scalping is not always the best strategy, there qre better ways to approach trading that won't make us become apprehensive unnecessarily, I don't think that newbies should concentrate on fast money making strategy such as scalping.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Targeting to trade the forex market with only short term is very bad, we can lose more with such strategy, scalping is not always the best strategy,
    There is nothing wrong when scalping is the only means of trading the forex market that we possess as forex traders but the key thing here is making sure that we are able to learn about our trading system so well as to start executing good trades using it and being able to master the field of forex market over time through learning and practicing with such trading method in order to become skillful in this area. Every trading system in the world have their risks and ways through which we can reduce these risks and it is left for us to start learning them.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Targeting to trade the forex market with only short term is very bad, we can lose more with such strategy, scalping is not always the best strategy, there qre better ways to approach trading that won't make us become apprehensive unnecessarily, I don't think that newbies should concentrate on fast money making strategy such as scalping.
    I think that we can get to make income better with the long term forex strategies, targeting for the short term strategies will never get traders get their success easily. To trade the forex field will never get us the needed support if we are not the kind of traders that thinks well too. Thinking that you can make very fast income in forex field will only lead you to trouble, not success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I believe with all my heart that we can get income through any skillful means that we have developed over time and it becomes our routine whenever we have been able to master it over time and it does not matter whether it is short or longer term but what really counts is our abilities to get to learn everything that is necessary as to gain a lot of experience and knowledge which are the keys to developing into a professional forex trader who is capable of earning money off the field of forex market constantly.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    In fact, the scalping trading method is one of the time consuming trading methods but the truth remains that when it comes to making money using it then we should be very well equipped with a lot of trading skills, knowledge of the forex market and great deal of experiences. This means we needs to invest a lot of time into learning how the market works and even having enough time to practice on the demo trading accounts over time as to build on these great qualities and only then can we start earning money consistently.
    I like to trade all other forex strategies apart from the scalping, and i do not like it if forex traders are mentioning the scalping where i am. I am a forex trader, i know that it will be so bad for me to be trading forex field with the forex strategies who can not give me the long term trading. The forex traders who scalps are lowers, they will soon know that after many trades with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I like to trade all other forex strategies apart from the scalping, and i do not like it if forex traders are mentioning the scalping where i am. I am a forex trader, i know that it will be so bad for me to be trading forex field with the forex strategies who can not give me the long term trading. The forex traders who scalps are lowers, they will soon know that after many trades with it.
    Whenever you have discovered the kind of forex trader that you are then it is very important to start looking for the best trading method which shall give you best results whether it is scalping or longer term trading then you need to start working with them as to start learning and mastering the forex market with them over time. I do not see anything wrong when it comes to scalping because it is one of the trading methods that we can start making use of when we have learned how it works so well and have mastered the field of forex market using them.

Not allowed!

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast