naeem555's copyfx (SCALPING+SHORT)
Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: naeem555's copyfx (SCALPING+SHORT)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

naeem555's copyfx (SCALPING+SHORT)

naeem555' journal (News+ candlestick pattern mix)
    Trader: naeem555 https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/34592/
    Forum nickname: naeem555
    Account number: 2864873
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 150.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/34592/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader without commission
    Add date: 18 May 2017 14:08:09
    Start date: 18 May 2017 14:08:09
    End date: 17 May 2018 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium

Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Short Term (News+Candlestick pattern)

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-30-2017 at 12:53 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i was started with big risk and demo account verified strategy but still i lost money, now my first aim is to recover balance no matter in one month or two month but i will choose the minimum lot size, after earning some money i will take some risk but not now, because i want to prove my strategy ok not want to leave, i have spent good time on it

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    after losing huge part of capital, now i am moving slowly and hope so in next some days i will recover my all loss, i will make sure i will trade on just these points which are almost confirm from my analysis, means where profit chances are too much higher then loss, so hope for best in next time
    Capture.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i used 0.1 lot size on very short term for gaining 4 5 pip, actually i was confirm but i don't know why i just waited because of some fear i think, and opened order too late, but finally gained 6 pip, that was good but risky also because after closing market come back down, on red point i opened orderCapture.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i used 0.1 lot size on very short term for gaining 4 5 pip, actually i was confirm but i don't know why i just waited because of some fear i think, and opened order too late, but finally gained 6 pip, that was good but risky also because after closing market come back down, on red point i opened orderCapture.jpg
    This is a good improvement from you, and if you could truly maintain the 0.01 lot on your trading strategy, I think you will get back your money finally. Also note that rule of management is good for you at this point in time, juts make sure your stop loss is intact always nad your take profits is more than twice of the stop loss.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    after losing huge part of capital, now i am moving slowly and hope so in next some days i will recover my all loss, i will make sure i will trade on just these points which are almost confirm from my analysis, means where profit chances are too much higher then loss, so hope for best in next time
    Capture.jpg
    Few losses does not determine how good or bad we are with trading, but with some few more understanding on how to learn from our past experience we should be able to have more better trading understanding on how to trade and how to make sure to avoid the mistakes which we have been doing, that is the best way we can improve and avoid losses most of the times.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is a good improvement from you, and if you could truly maintain the 0.01 lot on your trading strategy, I think you will get back your money finally. Also note that rule of management is good for you at this point in time, juts make sure your stop loss is intact always nad your take profits is more than twice of the stop loss.
    yes you are totally right actually, but i am using big lot when i trade on confirm market, like last night i think everyone can easily understand that eurusd will go up , i was also confirm so i take little risk but not waited for long time , hope so in next some days i will recover money

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Few losses does not determine how good or bad we are with trading, but with some few more understanding on how to learn from our past experience we should be able to have more better trading understanding on how to trade and how to make sure to avoid the mistakes which we have been doing, that is the best way we can improve and avoid losses most of the times.
    yes and thanks for some motivation, actually after losing huge part of capital i was little emotional and i think everyone becomes, so i thought i can't earn here my strategy is flop but i think there was some mistake was mine also, some bad management was part of my orders so i lose money here, but now trying to recover

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    yes and thanks for some motivation, actually after losing huge part of capital i was little emotional and i think everyone becomes, so i thought i can't earn here my strategy is flop but i think there was some mistake was mine also, some bad management was part of my orders so i lose money here, but now trying to recover
    I think that sometimes we should see motivation in trading first so that we can want to keep on trading to get the profit back. Earning in trading is very difficult and we should know that trading is just like that. Mistakes will be all along the way but that is normal too as a trader. We just need to find an idea to earn even under such condition too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    sekiryutei: you are totally right some time we really need of some motivation, in reality after losing big part of investment i was also like hopeless but i leave for some time and start again with new passion and new i have almost recovered 27$ loss, 50$ is remaining , hope so in next some time i will earn that also

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    this type of candles give idea for next movement will be down, so i am also trying to earn big from this chance, not very sure but this is my biggest risk of whole week, i have placed lot size 0.15 and balance is low this is problem , so hope so it will give profit, but in some pip i will try to close, this candle is looking like down trend,Capture.jpg

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast