naeem555's copyfx (SCALPING+SHORT) - Page 3
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: naeem555's copyfx (SCALPING+SHORT)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

naeem555's copyfx (SCALPING+SHORT)

naeem555' journal (News+ candlestick pattern mix)
    Trader: naeem555 https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/34592/
    Forum nickname: naeem555
    Account number: 2864873
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 150.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/34592/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader without commission
    Add date: 18 May 2017 14:08:09
    Start date: 18 May 2017 14:08:09
    End date: 17 May 2018 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium

Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Short Term (News+Candlestick pattern)

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-30-2017 at 11:53 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You are now blaming yourself after I have advised you on this many times? Making money in the market is not always on the side of the trader, and that point that traders are not making money, they should lower the risk they are making, so that they are managing their trading account, this is enough for them to preserve the account till they will have favour of the market.
    yes you are right but that is my need also, there was some loan money which i need to give back in this week, just in that try i lose all capital also, this was really a worst experience and now i have very small hope to recover back money, first i recovered from 23$ capital but now i have just 14$ and its hard really

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes you are right but that is my need also, there was some loan money which i need to give back in this week, just in that try i lose all capital also, this was really a worst experience and now i have very small hope to recover back money, first i recovered from 23$ capital but now i have just 14$ and its hard really
    Well, I will advice you to calm down, because when there is live, there is still hope. But you have done the bad thing by taking loan to trade forex, that is showing only desperation in your behavior. Traders should make sure they are not desperate in any way, because that will only cause them to be trading aggressively.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes you are right but loan was not for trade actually, but now i lost capital, some more i have in saving i will try to use it and will try to recover my loss also, i am sure i will recover it slowly , there was some problem which is near to solve so now i will trade with very peaceful mind and hope for the best

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    now i am trying slowly with very low orders with small lot size, i will try to get some pip on daily basis and after achieving 15$ i will use 0.02 lot size so earning will be double, i hope that in next some days i will recover my money back then i will trade in normal way on daily basis, this is my today orders which is in profit but small
    Capture.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    now a days i am really confused in market, last days gbpusd is gone really too much up and i also was active in these days but i avoid risk, because i don't have capital and i am just trading on small orders and got some pips, now i have make some profit and increased little balance, after reaching capital equity to 15 , i will use 0.02 lot size,
    this is my last days activity Capture.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    with very low capital its really hard to recover, i am trying but profit of 4 5 orders can lose in 1 order, so this is very bad situation i am facing, i think i need of huge time for recovery otherwise i will invest more and will try to recover slowly, from 6$ to 100$ its not easy way now, so need of some money i think

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    account recovery is most hard thing really, in this week i earned some profit but very small, now i have opened an order for some pip, from this graph and candle shapes and some movement i thought market will go down so i open position of sell order, little confuse but in this week i was confused very much so i open an order
    Capture.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    again lost almost all capital, not trying to make some profit in form of cents and will increase equity, i am trying to invest some more capital also which will be helpful in recovery, its hard to recover from 2$ so trying to increase capital first then will recover loss and i am sure i will recover

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i almost lost all capital of my account and again deposited some amount for recovery and i hope i will recover from it, i will make some orders from them with small and high both risk orders, because just this is way of recovery with small risk it can take huge time also, but i am trying to get some confirm signals for it

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    my first order is not successful again but i don't know why this happen to me, i have placed order and close in -5$ profit but after closing it again goes up means back, so this is worst thing happen to me always when i wait for market come back it give huge loss, recovery is going in hard
    Capture.jpgCapture1.jpg

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast