naeem555's copyfx (SCALPING+SHORT) - Page 2
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: naeem555's copyfx (SCALPING+SHORT)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

naeem555's copyfx (SCALPING+SHORT)

naeem555' journal (News+ candlestick pattern mix)
    Trader: naeem555 https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/34592/
    Forum nickname: naeem555
    Account number: 2864873
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 150.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/34592/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader without commission
    Add date: 18 May 2017 14:08:09
    Start date: 18 May 2017 14:08:09
    End date: 17 May 2018 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium

Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Short Term (News+Candlestick pattern)

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-30-2017 at 12:53 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    actually that was one good order, because i have opened on 1.2155 with sell order, and i closed order on 1.2133 and got good profit on good lot size, it was good in scalping order actually not on short term or long term, and you can check market maximum go down next 10 more pip just, after that coming again up, so we can't predict accurate but this was good one and also good exit pointCapture.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    You are getting better with the result I am seeing now, but be sure that you do not sloe the money back. I think that this is a challenge for you, and you should make sure that the rules of the risk management and even the money management should be what you are following at this junction of your trading status.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    actually currently i know i am not following any risk management, but my target was 30$ total capital, i will close any order on it, this is one time risk and i need some money in next week that's why i am doing this type of bad orders, i know i am wrong but this is also my needs so , after withdrawing my needy money i will slow trade

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    actually currently i know i am not following any risk management, but my target was 30$ total capital, i will close any order on it, this is one time risk and i need some money in next week that's why i am doing this type of bad orders, i know i am wrong but this is also my needs so , after withdrawing my needy money i will slow trade
    That might be good for some trader so you should make certain that you possess the right skill for that already at first. If you can't do it, then you will not earn properly as well. Traders need to find their own bad order and correct it. And you can only get the second chance in here as long you possess a good risk management in what you did.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    That might be good for some trader so you should make certain that you possess the right skill for that already at first. If you can't do it, then you will not earn properly as well. Traders need to find their own bad order and correct it. And you can only get the second chance in here as long you possess a good risk management in what you did.
    yes you are right for getting second chance we need to use some management, i also have some target it is low but i have it, i also know my way of trading is huge risky but it is because of some problems so trying to get rid from them, after that i will also trade on small volumes for avoiding big risks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    yes you are right for getting second chance we need to use some management, i also have some target it is low but i have it, i also know my way of trading is huge risky but it is because of some problems so trying to get rid from them, after that i will also trade on small volumes for avoiding big risks
    Well, it is good if you have a good money management then but make sure everything have been sorted out just fine too. As i can see now you are already in the negative and a lot of work will be needed for that too. Trading small volume only will not all be good too and we need to find some other form or way of trading too despite of that as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    actually that is my need to take big risk because i need some money to return loan but again i lost huge part of capital, i thought gbpusd opened 300 pip down and it will go up for some pip, but it is still moving down so i lost this order and also lose again huge part, now i will move again slowly and will try to recover

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    today was really bad day of my trading, i lost 85% of whole capital, now there is no option for me without slow recovery with lot size 0.01 and almost need of 1 month, this is also not easy to recover now but i will try and leaving trade for some time, because i know in depression i will lose all in short time

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    today was really bad day of my trading, i lost 85% of whole capital, now there is no option for me without slow recovery with lot size 0.01 and almost need of 1 month, this is also not easy to recover now but i will try and leaving trade for some time, because i know in depression i will lose all in short time
    You are now blaming yourself after I have advised you on this many times? Making money in the market is not always on the side of the trader, and that point that traders are not making money, they should lower the risk they are making, so that they are managing their trading account, this is enough for them to preserve the account till they will have favour of the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 30
    What a great words here cozard007 you are correct here. I would recommend naeem555 to work with lower amount of risk I think he don't have much idea of his trading strengths and weaknesses for now, first of all we should try to understanding our trading system properly. Every trader have some weaknesses and those should be in mind before trading. I always like to work with my strengths only and the discipline is also very necessary to control the big losses.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast