Comments on the contest "Trade Day" - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Comments on the contest "Trade Day"

Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Can you please let me know as to what led to my disqualification from the contest.
    http://www.contestfx.com/company-new...s-04-2015/423/

Trader
    Last weeks Trade Day contest was going very smoothly for me. I made over 33000$ equity in few hours. It was really unfortunate that for high risk trades I lost the last trade which wiped all the equity. So no matter we trade in contest or real account we need to be careful to bring a good result. I'll be coming back next time with more mature performance next times as I don't like to give up.

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Last weeks Trade Day contest was going very smoothly for me. I made over 33000$ equity in few hours. It was really unfortunate that for high risk trades I lost the last trade which wiped all the equity. So no matter we trade in contest or real account we need to be careful to bring a good result. I'll be coming back next time with more mature performance next times as I don't like to give up.
    Oh, this is really very much upsetting, when you have made some good amount and then at the last moment you lose it make me pull my hairs. I have been trying this contest from many years i can say. Hopefully will win atleast this time. :D

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    Oh, this is really very much upsetting, when you have made some good amount and then at the last moment you lose it make me pull my hairs. I have been trying this contest from many years i can say. Hopefully will win atleast this time. :D
    Till now I am on top in this contest. And 4 more hours to go. Anything can happen. So far I tried my level best to get my equity above 81K. I wish not to lose it now. Let's see whether I can end up in top 3 or not. Contestfx is full of contests. Participate can get bonus money. Best wishes for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    But dear trading carefully would not have brought your capital to 33000 from 1000.And if your last trade had made your equity 100000 instead of wiping it away, you would have been happy about your trading. So I think in contest it is high risk combined with our skills and also luck. Best of luck for your next contest.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    But dear trading carefully would not have brought your capital to 33000 from 1000.And if your last trade had made your equity 100000 instead of wiping it away, you would have been happy about your trading. So I think in contest it is high risk combined with our skills and also luck. Best of luck for your next contest.
    Contest is over now. I am happy to be on the first place. I am just waiting for official announcement. Really this contest are not for slow trader. Here even if you make 10000$ or 20000$ from 1000$ in few hours still may be not in the list. I was really lucky to survive few close call. I would be really happy if I come first in the contest. Just hoping for the best.

Trader
    Wow! I found my name in the list of winners. I am very happy that I have got the first place in the contest. It is simply awesome feelings. I think this win is also for this forum. I'll try not to waste this bonus and make a lot of profit. It is really a Eid gift for me. Thanks everybody, thanks contestFX, roboforex forum and roboforex.

Trader
    So far it is more than 100% profit made from the contest bonus. It is really nice from roboforex. I think it would have not been possible if I had not won this contest. I know I would be not be able to take part in the contest for long time now due to time out. But I'll keep participating other contest as well.

yesterday a good contest day for me , thanks and have a good time

In addition to disclosure of the competitor's work, still has a good bonus. The system is simple, practical and efficient. Congratulations to RoboForex

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast