Comments on the contest "Trade Day" - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Comments on the contest "Trade Day"

this type upon prize draws will be adequate to make skilled investors. in addition i enjoy join this particular types of sweepstakes simply because i am sure that we will have a lot more expertise and much more ability by exchanging having investors around the globe in order that it will certainly a great opportunity for any newbie investor to understand completely new ways of exchanging.

I was new and want to deepen on forex, on the question of the contest will make traders hone their trading skills extent

Trader
    Another round of this contest is underway. I am finding difficulties to win a place here in this contest though I got little success in KingSize. I hope there will be some time for me and I will be a winner here as well. I am not giving up. I will continue to try and I know I'll win one day in Trade Day.

all abaout contest here, give soo many many lessons for me to fight with fx market. whatever too hard 'r dificult to win but i'm so exciting to try and try and try again. 'cause i'm believe that some day.... i have to be the winner!!!!....
    i know, day by day with trade day, one day i can be the one who can hold the day with trade day......xixixi

Quote Originally Posted by dodi oboen View Post
    all abaout contest here, give soo many many lessons for me to fight with fx market. whatever too hard 'r dificult to win but i'm so exciting to try and try and try again. 'cause i'm believe that some day.... i have to be the winner!!!!....
    i know, day by day with trade day, one day i can be the one who can hold the day with trade day......xixixi
    Same here, even i have been trying with the same hope that may be some day nor the other i also can be able to make some good trades and be one among the winners in the trade day contest. And the day i win it would certainly boost my confidence level even more than now and also help me to reach my goal of financial status. Better luck for me next time.

this kind on contests will be enough to build professional traders .also i love to join this kinds of contest because i am sure that i will have more experience and more skills by trading with traders all over the world so it will a great chance for any beginner trader to know new ways of trading.

I like the contest.

I like the contest. Taking part in it, you broaden experience and keep away from risky speculations.

This is my another try to win in the day trade contest. I am trying each and every week but have never won. I really want to talk to other winners of this contest such that it can be helpful tip for us to implement the same and try to make some wins.

with contests like this, RoboForex increasingly cool.

Sir I have not been participating in the contest since about 3 months but suddenly I find my name in the disqualified list. I have been trading with Roboforex for over 4 years. Can you please let me know as to what led to my disqualification from the contest.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast