Comments on the contest "Trade Day" - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Comments on the contest "Trade Day"

Just start... Megalot Contest will be good regarding now. probably with regard to little suggestion. Make an notification with regard to labor and birth the contest to just about all participant maybe in the course of SMS phonecell or maybe email. But entire good with regard to now.

i first participated with that contest , i think such contest will improve our trading abilities and we can get real trading skills which is impossible by only demo tading
    i personally thank's our admin for arranging such contest. i think this teach us about scapling and news trading. one can learn taking good risk form this competition.
    what do you think?

Trader
    Alas! I am undone again. I kept going in the contest for till this morning and placed myself in 3rd position. AUDUSD just blown my account. It did not go my way. I think my patience need to be rectified. Though I am now out of the contest I enjoyed. It is really a hard contest and I love it. And obviously I am going to participate again.

Trader
    1st place - 26 056.92
    Faida
    2nd place - 22 762.31
    Nafi
    3rd place - 15 424.64
    fex
    4th place - 14 515.80
    aniaia
    5th place - 13 044.84
    DashaB
    6th place - 9 779.65
    VMF
    7th place - 9 674.11
    Fengguang
    8th place - 9 569.35
    ivgrig2
    9th place - 7 536.74
    Faridun7777
    10th place - 7 296.75
    Tanveer
    Thanks for announcement, It wasn't easy to win this contest, I am bit lucky and unlucky to trade at the last time. If I continue my nzd/usd trade at tp level I may become first and if fex didn't enter on to the trade very last time I may not get 2nd place :D

Trader
    I got another stop out in the contest. It was really good going with exotic pair with about 2000$ balance. I found it interesting that after I got stopped out the USDZAR moved down a long way. If I didn't get stopped out my balance would have been around 4500$ right now. It is really bad luck again. But I never give up I'll continue my journey to success.

Every trader should participate in contest program because trading contest helps broker to build up his and skill on market movement and can understand the moving curriculum of the market.Though there are many contest Day basis ,Weekly basis , Hour basis ,Month basis.But I think Day contest is best because it helps a broker to keep in touch with the market.

contest is the very best for all the traders which makes a trader more confidence. it is very necessary to the dreamy trader who want to be a good trader. want take the Forex business as their profession, i also love join in the all kind of contest but sir about your mentioning contest i do not have any clear concept, if you tell details then it will be more helpful to me to perform in the contest,

Trader
    After a long time vacuum on this contest because of demo account server, now today i can login again. Much thankful to contest moderator sent the me the link for the server ip address then i typed it manually in the login box. It's done and solved.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by topman View Post
    After a long time vacuum on this contest because of demo account server, now today i can login again. Much thankful to contest moderator sent the me the link for the server ip address then i typed it manually in the login box. It's done and solved.
    I think you are taking part in this contest as well. I generally don't give up in participating is this contest. I don't know what might be my result in the contest but I really enjoy to take part and chase the toppers till I get stopped out. I think top traders are highly skilled to earn profit. Otherwise they couldn't have made such profit in such a quick time. I hope I'll learn some trick and strategy from them too to compete them. The contest is going on and lucky still in the contest and hope to do well with my exotic pairs.

Just join to the contest "Trade Day" now. It will be start within 4 hours from for this running week. So excited for this contest. I will try my best to be a winner or to be stayed on the first 10th position....:)
    I use the high volatile pairs to trade like the EURJPY, EURNZD, EURAUD, Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Dow. I just want to make my account $10000 from $1000 by trading with high risk.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast