Comments on the contest "Trade Day" - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Comments on the contest "Trade Day"

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    I don't have vast knowladge about contest.I think this contest teach us about scalping and news trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    i do not know much about the competition because i am a new community participant but i sure know that you can create excellent your guarantee in this industry by creating sure that i do what is required to win if given the opportunity to be aspect of this competition because i also want to win some cash for myself.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    admin and members, I take the trade day competitions as a mean/tool to execute aggressive trade styles within 24 hours period of time. I am not sure why this type of contest is held on Wed-Thursday duration but I believe partly is due to the market's volatility that usually is taking place during these durations, besides other period/day like Friday. :) So during these periods I will be in and out of the market few times with change of directions after 1 to 3 hours in the trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    I think one day contest is much tougher than weekly or monthly contest. If a single trade go against you then virtually you are out of the contest. Once I was on the second place and I was trying to get to the first position. I tried hard with bigger lot suddenly a spike of 50 pips of GBPNZD and I was doomed. I need to be patient I think to win such contest along with luck.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    More contest is good,we get many advantages of contest,there are many traders who show their ability in trading,it makes me feel so excited,i am interested who will win in this contest.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Well,Trade Day competition has a great importance and effect on the trader's strategies.It will enhance your trading qualities and you will become a professional trader through this way.And obviously it will also give you much pleasure if you can win a contest of Trade Day.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    to win a trading competition held for only one day is not an easy task not unless you are a scalper or a gambler who depends on luck i think that this competition should be held for at least a week or so for one to prove that he has the best thing in his trading and was simply not lucky

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Well, I have blown my account in a flash by GBPUSD today which ends my another trade day contest. I think these contest are getting tougher and tougher day by day as most traders are doing very well. I am just losing and losing. But I won't give up. I'll continue to trade till I win in this contest.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    As this is the chance for those sellers who should function as galaxies well-known supplier trading rivalry is good for seller. As it let you to as well as being spark excellent increase is made by you from it continuously company similar to a professional.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    This trading contest is really very interesting to me. I am yet to win any but I participated many of those. Yesterday it was going well and I reach the top in few minutes. Suddenly my high risk USDZAR start to go against me and went violent which wiped out everything in minute. I think I need to be more cool and charm to win this contest. I wish to win one soon.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast