Comments on the contest "Trade Day" - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Comments on the contest "Trade Day"

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    This is one very gud opportunity for newtraders to test their skills and specially when they are rewarded and i wud always recommend everybody to win one place in contest and then go to invest anything out of their own money

regards

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 7
    yesterday, I took part I this contest and traded for well for sometimes ..but then I got greedy and made wrong trading entries which made me to suffer losses...so at the end, I blow up my account...but overall, it was nice and it has helped me that how to control emotions and do not get greedy...I think that this contest will test our patience and improve our trading abilities ..so looking forward to it again ...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by bangash4u View Post
    yesterday, I took part I this contest and traded for well for sometimes ..but then I got greedy and made wrong trading entries which made me to suffer losses...so at the end, I blow up my account...but overall, it was nice and it has helped me that how to control emotions and do not get greedy...I think that this contest will test our patience and improve our trading abilities ..so looking forward to it again ...
    Same with me bro, after reached 5K i am in 3 position but a single mistake i got margin called after the price move up first, then continue fall. I am participates this contest every week and it was great to test and improve my skills with trading on highest risk.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    I think i have follow all the instruction about forex and appreciate this contest they improve our trading experience. i am sure that i will have more experience and more skills by trading with traders all over the world

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by topman View Post
    Same with me bro, after reached 5K i am in 3 position but a single mistake i got margin called after the price move up first, then continue fall. I am participates this contest every week and it was great to test and improve my skills with trading on highest risk.
    yes, bro...even i made 6600$ , but i thought that its not enough to be a winner and i need to take some more risk in order to do well and be amongst the winner...but it cost me to make mistakes and too many trades at wrong time and without any proper thinking...so i blow up my account and at the end of contest, even i would have left with more than 6000$ , i would have won at least the 10th positions....anyway, its part of trading and we have to learn more from these contest..looking forward to next week contest...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by bangash4u View Post
    yes, bro...even i made 6600$ , but i thought that its not enough to be a winner and i need to take some more risk in order to do well and be amongst the winner...but it cost me to make mistakes and too many trades at wrong time and without any proper thinking...so i blow up my account and at the end of contest, even i would have left with more than 6000$ , i would have won at least the 10th positions....anyway, its part of trading and we have to learn more from these contest..looking forward to next week contest...
    You are correct bro, atleast we need achieve 10k to secure winner's positions because participants are more than 3 thousand. I knew you are good trader and perhaps you knew me as well from the other place. It doesn't polite to mention the place name and the clue is "red flag".

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    i thought about this contest where any trader can show his full performance in one trading day . Mainly , demo contest is so boring which is held on a fully month or week . but if that contest is done within one day , that will be so exciting and i think , many traders will be able to show his actual performance .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 16
    This kind of contest refreshes the mind and help us to increase our understanding between other trades we must take this contest as a good game to refresh mind not to make rivals in trading. Once we come to contest we develop a wining attitude within us that can help us to earn more in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    this is the first time that i register in a contest,and this week i will participate in the tade contest,and hope i will win,even i checked the perevious result and it is really hard to avhieve more than 50000 dollars with a startng equity of 1000 but i hope to be from the 10 first participant to get the money and gooluck for all my account will be 2173063 :)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    Well, last week was really good week with lot of import news release and a lot of trader made huge profit(loss) as well. In your contest I was going really well from no 250 position I was on the 2nd place with my over 10K equity. Suddenly GBPNZD moved against me and very soon I got out of the contest. The lesson I found from the contest is don't be over confident any time of trading and don't use very high lot and keep at least 100 pip in hand when you trade.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast