Thread: Comments on the contest "Trade Day"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 663
    Given: 201

Comments on the contest "Trade Day"

Dear Participants!
    Here You may leave your comment, suggestions or share your opinion on the contest «Trade Day».

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Just start... Megalot Contest is good for now. Maybe for little suggestion. Make an notification for start the contest to all participant maybe through SMS phonecell or email. But overall good for now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Administrator View Post
    Dear Participants!
    Here You may leave your comment, suggestions or share your opinion on the contest «Trade Day».
    Daily trading in demo contest gives psychological effect of pressure on, because we are in the chase by time, competition with other participants benefit, and ketepantan in opening or closing positions. I think it's very beneficial for me to train mentally trade under pressure.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    this kind on contests will be enough to build professional traders .also i love to join this kinds of contest because i am sure that i will have more experience and more skills by trading with traders all over the world so it will a great chance for any beginner trader to know new ways of trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Hi admin and members, I take the trade day competitions as a mean/tool to execute aggressive trade styles within 24 hours period of time. I am not sure why this type of contest is held on Wed-Thursday duration but I believe partly is due to the market's volatility that usually is taking place during these durations, besides other period/day like Friday. :) So during these periods I will be in and out of the market few times with change of directions after 1 to 3 hours in the trades.

Rgds.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Trader View Post
    Daily trading in demo contest gives psychological effect of pressure on, because we are in the chase by time, competition with other participants benefit, and ketepantan in opening or closing positions. I think it's very beneficial for me to train mentally trade under pressure.
    I could not agree with you, although I have always failed in the daily contest ,but at least I've learned to be able to control myself and emotions when trading under the pressure of time and gain profits, this is a good event for psychological practice in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    i do not know much about the contest because i am a new forum member but i sure know that you can make good your promise in this market by making sure that i do what is needed to win if given the chance to be part of this contest because i also want to win some money for myself.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    trading contest is good for trader because this is the chance for thos4e traders who want to be the worlds famous trader. always trade like a pro because it help you and motivate you earn good profit from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 48
    i first participated with that contest ,i think such contest will improve our trading abilities and we can get real trading skills which is impossible by only demo trading.i personally thanks our admin for arranging such contest.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

trade day contest.

I think this contest teach us about scalping and news trading .One can learn taking good risk from this competition.what do you think?

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast