MY Robot MY Skill MY Experience

Thread: MY Robot MY Skill MY Experience

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Lightbulb MY Robot MY Skill MY Experience

Trading using a robot, how do you think I get the results that have been using homemade forex robot, which I collaborate with Fibonnaci calculations and daily range, if there is interest for the pilot can directly contact me
    Screenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_2.jpg

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 1
    Hello,, do you have mql5 account? It is important for me to know not only the history of your trading but the maximum drawdown and many more. So, it will be so much better if you have mql5 account. If there are traders who interested to follow your signal, they can use that platform

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    better to trade manually to practice our skills and experience of trading in the forex market. because some ea's Can help you make money Some can help you destroy your account so you should be able to know when and how to manage the whole account, personally I do not recommend the use of EA as I have used has lost my money and everything is gone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    this robot gives good results and can make good profits from each trade, it looks a good for scalping and can catch many chances of trading and so this increase the possibility of earning, the drawdown of it is good and so it can be used for making of good profits and the trader can enjoy trading with it and making of money too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 89
    Given: 171
    Is there are cost to get this EA? I see the result is very good with green color, but I don't interested with that, a good trading performance is doesn't mean we should have green color or profit in all transactions especially if without a stop loss, I'm sure this ea will not survive when finding market conditions that do not support.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    [lang=ar]The results seem impressive to me, but is this enough to judge success I think there are factors that must be available to judge the success of the expert, including the period of experience and the case of the market in the decline and rise, as well as the appropriate settings for the investment plan and the rate of risk, all this is important, where is this?[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    the robot looks work well and let the trader to make consistent profits and so he can be able to trade with it to make money continuously, the trader needs to test it first to see if it suitable for his trading style or not and work with his platform or not to avoid risky of his money and see if the robot will give the trader consistent profits or not

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by YoyO_o View Post
    better to trade manually to practice our skills and experience of trading in the forex market. because some ea's Can help you make money Some can help you destroy your account so you should be able to know when and how to manage the whole account, personally I do not recommend the use of EA as I have used has lost my money and everything is gone.
    maybe you could even trade semi automated, fully automated trading is quite risky because if risk of software glitches, it could make a huge loss, I have friend that lost thousand of dollars overnight because of software glitch in the EA, but a loss like that can be prevented if he has been a semi automated traders, he could have stop trading when the ea started malfunctioning.

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Is there are cost to get this EA? I see the outcome is great with green shading, however I don't intrigued with that, a great exchanging execution is doesn't mean we ought to have green shading or benefit in all exchanges particularly if without a stop misfortune, I'm certain this ea won't survive when discovering economic situations that don't bolster.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    first of all publicityis not allowed and second if using any robot then provide link to down or you can giving account number with investor pass to we can check the result as you give the image is can be edit and i never found any robot which can give profit like that infect i always loss in robot i always prefer manual tades :)

Not allowed!