MY Robot MY Skill MY Experience - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MY Robot MY Skill MY Experience

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Lightbulb MY Robot MY Skill MY Experience

Trading using a robot, how do you think I get the results that have been using homemade forex robot, which I collaborate with Fibonnaci calculations and daily range, if there is interest for the pilot can directly contact me
    Attachment 17334Attachment 17335

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 13
    Can I have your password investor? So that I can see that you using this expert advisor at your real account. I really hardly to believe with expert advisor although them , the expert advisor can help our works in market, but manipulate can happen. I try to far from that. Hopefully you can show what I ask to you till I can believe later. Thanks you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    the best way to enjoy any kinda robot while trading the market is to have a good understanding on how to program robot,if we have a good understanding on how to program robot then we might be able to adjust the robot and fine turn it to better used that we can earn with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Although I am new to this field So I have to know more about this robotic kind of field But I personally think that the skills and experience always polished by our own working So if we want more work to done or wants to get better results ,we should work by our own will but some responses showed the positive side of this work and it may be a good thing

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12