aris90 COPYFX
Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 224

Thread: aris90 COPYFX

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69

    aris90 COPYFX

    Trader: CentAccount https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/31210/
    Forum nickname: aris90
    Account number: 3103697
    Server name: RoboForex Fix-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx Fix-Cent
    Leverage: 1:100
    Budget: 104.61 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/31210/

    Offer description:
    Offer scheme: Trader on commission
    Add date: 08 February 2017 14:39:45
    Date from: 08 February 2017 14:39:45
    Date to: 08 August 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Each lot commission: 10 USD
    Pie Size: 100 USD

    Trading strategy:
    1. Fractal + Envelope +Bollinger Bands on 1D chart as major trend 2. Using combined MACD and see the cross between bars and line to confirm the trend 3. Using smaller time frame, 4H, 1H, 15M, and 5M to decide open position
    Trading strategy name:
    MACD

    Attached Images Attached Images

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 02-08-2017 at 06:20 PM.

  2. #2
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    In the quite monday, the market usually is not crowded as well.
    we can start to analyze the chart
    Capture_009.jpg
    the price of eurjpy still doing rally on range 121 - 123

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    on the last week, I try to make sell on eurjpy because the pair is continuing to extend the further selling. In my account, I just max of 0.1 lot cent account fix account. Because my target is to minimum the risk.

    the chart give the maxiumum opportunity to get the downward. MACD tells me to make sell
    Capture_014.jpg

    on the last week i just make one single trade, with minimum lot but make the profit about 60 point, It good for starting in copy fx account with ending first time trade with profit
    Capture_020.jpg

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Aris90, you are fully welcome back to teh forum after these many months of holiday. Well, you will have to fix your journal very well, and you will need to add the widget to it, so that they will be showing as your trades are being updated. This is part of the criteria they will sue in upgrading your account with time.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    493
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 30
    Thank you for the information cozard and hope it will help me a lot to understand the forum upgradation later when I will appy for a copy fx trading account with an active offer. Futermore so many old members are once again back to the forum with their active trading journal which is really seeming well for the community. Its good to see that hukam, forexlearner those are also participating in the forum activity once again.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Aris90, you are fully welcome back to teh forum after these many months of holiday. Well, you will have to fix your journal very well, and you will need to add the widget to it, so that they will be showing as your trades are being updated. This is part of the criteria they will sue in upgrading your account with time.
    Ok, i hope i will make a time to continue update my trading history.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Today, I want to share my history about my second trade that make profit again. The lot is still tiny but the pips is enough

    my yesterdaya trade make abput 45 pips, and increase my equity about 1 %.

    this my chart snapshot I will shar to you

    Capture_019.jpg

    I buy on eurjpy and it generate profit

    Capture_020.jpg

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    This week I have made several trade, and I end the total profit. it is just one percent a week, but it is ok, because I want to make my account stay alive for longer. I think the better way to make account stay longer is using the smaller lot. and use the safest money management.

    here my trading this week.
    it seems good to make profit consistenly
    Capture_026.jpg

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    i think that making several trades will be good but all traders need to see a lot of factors that will really move the market first of all too in order to work everything carefully and more following an order too. But consistency in profit can only come if we work hard for them and it will be important for us to review our trades.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    i think that making several trades will be good but all traders need to see a lot of factors that will really move the market first of all too in order to work everything carefully and more following an order too. But consistency in profit can only come if we work hard for them and it will be important for us to review our trades.
    It is a means I am considering now. Making several trade has its disadvantage and advantage, that is why I have showed it in the time past. And even if you would like to chance that way, I will make the maximum of two trades at time, or three if that two ways is helping me as I have planned it in my market trading.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,260
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is a means I am considering now. Making several trade has its disadvantage and advantage, that is why I have showed it in the time past. And even if you would like to chance that way, I will make the maximum of two trades at time, or three if that two ways is helping me as I have planned it in my market trading.
    we have to make orders or trades with good reasons behind it. consider it when we really know the market situations and not is based on emotion pushing. as traders we need to have good patience. sometimes we can not hold ourselves to enter the market for some situations but at last we realize that we just enter the position at wrong time. good to open only one or two order and let it work and finish with target

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •