Offer scheme: Trader on commission
    Add date: 08 February 2017 14:39:45
    Date from: 08 February 2017 14:39:45
    Date to: 08 August 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Each lot commission: 10 USD
    Pie Size: 100 USD

Trading strategy:
    1. Fractal + Envelope +Bollinger Bands on 1D chart as major trend 2. Using combined MACD and see the cross between bars and line to confirm the trend 3. Using smaller time frame, 4H, 1H, 15M, and 5M to decide open position
    Trading strategy name:
    MACD

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 02-08-2017 at 06:20 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    actually i was away from news and trading also for one week, last day i join again this and forget to search about the history, so when i saw this post i remembered and shared and hope you know and will share the confirm news also, actually that person is also from this business so i think he is right
    Confirming the news is always good and we need to learn how to do them properly as we trade too. We should not forget that news trading themselves is very important and the decision in the news trading will surely change all the way we trade and the way we took decisions in trading too. better learn about it faster than later.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Confirming the news is always good and we need to learn how to do them properly as we trade too. We should not forget that news trading themselves is very important and the decision in the news trading will surely change all the way we trade and the way we took decisions in trading too. better learn about it faster than later.
    that is right, we have to give the attention for news, this is the main factors of market movements, and so good way if we think to combine the fundamental analysis with technical analysis which will complete each others, then we are sure for making decision in the market, and we can get the knowledge to get the right moment in the market and how to catch it, one thing that always support it with good risk managements

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    you are using technical i believe this can be good in short term and scalping, i think you are using some signal also which is in shape of up and down ticks, this is bad thing really it can make confusion in our analysis also, so don't ruin your analysis because of some stupid signals

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Well mate personally I also don't like to follow any kind of signal because there are so many wrong things which can take place in our trades when we are following signals from those seller's, the main problem is that the analysis, actually we don't have an actual sense that how they are judging the conditions of the market because we only got the entry and exit point about the market so yeah our own personal analysis is better here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Well mate personally I also don't like to follow any kind of signal because there are so many wrong things which can take place in our trades when we are following signals from those seller's, the main problem is that the analysis, actually we don't have an actual sense that how they are judging the conditions of the market because we only got the entry and exit point about the market so yeah our own personal analysis is better here.
    Many things will went wrong when we are following signals actually and we must need to trade on our own in here if we try to success as fast as possible. Many traders are having their own priorities in here wrong so they are losing badly. We need to avoid making wrong decision in such a thing too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Surely, I don't trade if the news high impact and so much news. The trade based on technical analysis only. I trade when the me too. I see that you, sekiryutei is insider trading who knows the insider before the news release. The bank usually use the insider news to enter the market and when the 'big player' enter the market, the price is easily to move. Trade the bank is easy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Surely, I don't trade if the news high impact and so much news. The trade based on technical analysis only. I trade when the me too. I see that you, sekiryutei is insider trading who knows the insider before the news release. The bank usually use the insider news to enter the market and when the 'big player' enter the market, the price is easily to move. Trade the bank is easy.
    Trading on them indeed will be high risk but there are some good part of there too. Trading with the news just might not work for every traders and we need to properly understand our strong point. Well yeah, that is the advantage of the knowledge and information i have bought so i can trade this way too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I trade any time my strategy permits me to trade. I am not more that kind of trader that checks the news before taking a trade, because I have learned a lot from my trading experience so now I am more of that trader who takes trades with good risk management and avoidance of news. Furthermore, I also learned that when I take trades the right way the news goes in my favor so I should be worried about doing the right thing.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Trading on them indeed will be high risk but there are some good part of there too. Trading with the news just might not work for every traders and we need to properly understand our strong point. Well yeah, that is the advantage of the knowledge and information i have bought so i can trade this way too.
    It is good for traders to be handling what is working for them, and for me too, the trading the news is not what I love to be doing. Yet, I have some trading ways that will help me make money through the news trading, I do not use it because the risk is too much, and I have the opportunity to trade with technical that is safer.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    a couple week before I just to busy in my prime job. And I can not open position and making trade. Last week, I just made three trades with short scalp profit, and Still I have open position since lastweek now on floating loss. My trading strategy is based on Major trend on 1D/4H, and the look at the smaller time frame 1H or below.

today, I just to make further confirmation that my trading strategy on EURUSD is still on major trend on the short and bear. Today I just want to re-share my trading idea
    Please take a look at my trading strategy based on my screenshot
    Capture_066.jpg

The white circle as the fractal confirmation of reversal, red circle as the confirmation of the MACD line and the cross between the line MACD and the bars MACD, the blue circle is the confirmation the price is crossing the middle line of the MACD. It can confirm the further bearish. Now on, I just to find the best entry sell point on EURUSD

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast