Offer scheme: Trader on commission
    Add date: 08 February 2017 14:39:45
    Date from: 08 February 2017 14:39:45
    Date to: 08 August 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Each lot commission: 10 USD
    Pie Size: 100 USD

Trading strategy:
    1. Fractal + Envelope +Bollinger Bands on 1D chart as major trend 2. Using combined MACD and see the cross between bars and line to confirm the trend 3. Using smaller time frame, 4H, 1H, 15M, and 5M to decide open position
    Trading strategy name:
    MACD

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 02-08-2017 at 06:20 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Thanks for your participation in this journal

I place my copy fx account is for low risk only

my copy fx account

yesterday, I make the trades,. two trade based on the 4hour chart

please checkk my red cirlce as I marked

I just look that on 4Hours MACD make the bearish trending, but actually the price is not move so far to bearish downtrend

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    You are doing well at present, and I admonish you to keep the pace up. You have successfully gotten 4% profits in a little time, judging by the balance you have. Also, I would like to advice you to keep the risk low, this is a very way out for you, so that you will not be stressed or panic to make more money while you lose all.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    i think that making several trades will be good but all traders need to see a lot of factors that will really move the market first of all too in order to work everything carefully and more following an order too. But consistency in profit can only come if we work hard for them and it will be important for us to review our trades.
    I hope this account stay for longer. I just make a tiny lot in trade for maintain the profit in longer time. And minimize the potential of margin call or stop out

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is a means I am considering now. Making several trade has its disadvantage and advantage, that is why I have showed it in the time past. And even if you would like to chance that way, I will make the maximum of two trades at time, or three if that two ways is helping me as I have planned it in my market trading.
    I slice my trades into several open trade just because make the several option of looking the best point to enter the market

last week 27 Jan 2017. I made good profitable trade.

1.jpg

I can made profit last week because I just consisten using MACD and smaller lot
    Capture_027.jpg

Capture_028.jpg
    you can check my signature of my copy fx account

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    This week. I make the several trade on GBPUSD. and I think. I still focus on sell option

I figure out when see on 1D chart the GBPUSD is going to reverse and get on down trend
    you can figure out as the picture
    Attachment 18104

I also make another confirmation on other time frame
    here my 4H chart on GBPUSD
    Attachment 18105

and again, I also make another confirmation on 1H chart

Attachment 18106

the price sometimes make a bounce,. I even over sizing the lot, but in the end of trading day.

my MACD tells the right

now GBPUSD still on downtrend, but I must wait for the news of NFP today

here is all my closed position this week

Capture_034.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    What I have seen with the picture above is not bad a all, except that it does not correlate with the performance I am seeing on your widget here, because of the big values and some other things too. Also, is this account a standard or a cent account? Because I am confused about the withdrawal you made on it as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    What I have seen with the picture above is not bad a all, except that it does not correlate with the performance I am seeing on your widget here, because of the big values and some other things too. Also, is this account a standard or a cent account? Because I am confused about the withdrawal you made on it as well.
    I have to make something more clearer here
    My account is cent account. Using the fix account on meta trader.

Today I make three open position on EURUSD based on MACD and fractal confirmation

First we look at the higher timeframe on 1D chart

Capture_039.jpg

when I decide why I make a sell trades on EURUSD just because
    Fisrt, the stohastic combined MACD on OB area
    Second, bearish fractal is found in 1D chart
    Third, MACD bars (white bar) has potential to cut the MACD line (yellow line)

those three parameters only the third parameter is not well confirmed, but I had to look on the smaller timeframe

Please take a look on my 4hour chart
    Capture_040.jpg

and after day trading, Now my three positions is on 50 point profit

Capture_042.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    yes i also think eurusd is down trend movement, it can go up also but trend is down up can be retest, but in next some days i think gbpusd can go up because someone told me that great britian will join again may be with eurpion union so i think it will go up but not sure about this news

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes i also think eurusd is down trend movement, it can go up also but trend is down up can be retest, but in next some days i think gbpusd can go up because someone told me that great britian will join again may be with eurpion union so i think it will go up but not sure about this news
    As I bold, who are you? Do you have any relation to any member of insider trading so you can conclude that there are any person, you tell person and not media press that recite the great britain re-join again to the European Union?

I got the my trading set up to always sell on EURUSD because the MACD tells to downtrend. This week I just performed three trades, because I trade as side job, not prime job. So I will trade as the set up is fill my trading set up. Today I'm looking the best point to enter sell position again. I watch the market meanwhile

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Today I make one single trade with the small lot because I know the major trend in my trading set up and EURUSD and GBPUSD is downtrend.
    I make an experiment, because I do not want the higher risk. I think I must try the smaller trading set up on smaller time frame.

on 4Hours chart
    Capture_058.jpg
    I just want to make a not good enter point here>> :D
    on 4H chart is on revers bullish because bar MACD cross line

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    actually i was away from news and trading also for one week, last day i join again this and forget to search about the history, so when i saw this post i remembered and shared and hope you know and will share the confirm news also, actually that person is also from this business so i think he is right

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast