Our Success.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Our Success.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Our Success.

I Think Our Success Is Depend On Our knowledge And Experience,What Are Your Opinion About This.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Next View Post
    I Think Our Success Is Depend On Our knowledge And Experience,What Are Your Opinion About This.
    Yes knowledge and experience is the main important things to get success in forex business,traders who join forex business should concentrate on getting more and more good knowledge about forex and try to clear every thing which is related to forex business,then they should make demo account and work on it to know about how forex market works,it will make the base of their success in forex business..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    As a forex trader, there are many things that you will need in the market for your own good, you need the right trdaing experience, and this is gotten by the plans that you have in the market, you will get the right trdaing managements too, these are the main things that will help you at first in your trading career.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Yes a trader can earn money from the winning strategy and his experience. we need to know that Forex is a risky business and it is a business of world economy knowledge, The country which has good economy condition the currency of that country is good. And everyday the economic condition of the country is changing and for that reason the price of currency is fluctuating.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I think our success is depend on our experience that we can learn from our knowledge.A trader should use their knowledge in positive ways..they should have the ability to control their emotions.we should have all the information about risk and market management.we have to analysis market to collect information what should do while trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Your totally correct,our success is basically based on our level of experience and knowledge gathered.And all this can be achieved if a trader spends more time on his or her currency chart,it doesn't requires much but your observation and time,and in doing this you'll require a journal where all that you observe would be Jotted down.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Indeed that is the plain truth. Proper knowledge of how to trade in the forex market and the experience of trading forex on a real account are the two major factors that makes a forex trader successful in their trading career. And it will take a long time before a trader gets them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Yes of course i think our success is depend on the our knowledge of the trading and experience of the trading and it will come when we have the good knowledge of the trading and have the good practice of the trading and manage the trading well and learn properly analysis the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    In my think Yes a trader can earn money from the winning strategy and his experience. we need to know that Forex is a risky business and it is a business of world economy knowledge, The country which has good economy condition the currency of that country is good. And everyday the economic condition of the country is changing and for that reason the price of currency is fluctuating

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Experience and knowledge is key to success in Forex trading business.It is same for every traders in Forex market.A trader becomes successful and professional by collecting knowledge and gaining experience by practicing in demo accounts and preparing his/her own strategy and then start trading in real accounts for making profits.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast