Questions and answers on the contest "Demo Forex"
Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions and answers on the contest "Demo Forex"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Questions and answers on the contest "Demo Forex"

Dear Participants!
    Please, read FAQ. If you haven’t found the answer to your question about "Demo Forex" contest, you can ask it in this thread.

the forex demo contest rules are not explained in detail at the end of the registration of the contest. when the contest began on 5 if we can still register after the start of konskuensi we lost another trader?

when the announcement of the contest results?

The contest result will be posted on the website as well as on the Forum after the competition end.

Hello sir (Contest Moderator)
    Many days ago I am create a live account and demo account on this ip address but I am lost my account's information. When I lost my account then I am create another live account in this ip address. Now my question is if I create another demo or live account in this ip so am I get any problem to participant on this contest?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal khan View Post
    Now my question is if I create another demo or live account in this ip so am I get any problem to participant on this contest?
    No puede utilizarse la misma dirección IP (PC) por participantes diferentes.

You can check in and take a part in the contest every moment, even after its start.

Quote Originally Posted by ContestFX View Post
    You can check in and take a part in the contest every moment, even after its start.
    Hello, I'm new here, I logged into the forum but I have activated the account of the competition, that I have to do?

Quote Originally Posted by ilunarq View Post
    that I have to do?
    https://my.roboforex.com/en/profile/forum/

Contes demo

buka trading profit 484 $,selanjutnya ga bisa order lagi,tttjawabannya trade disable....
    kenapa ya?

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast