Candlestick pattern is important & master be memorised
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Candlestick pattern is important & master be memorised

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4

Candlestick pattern is important & master be memorised

Candlestick pattern on Forex Trading is very important & can bring us a lot of opportunities. This Pattern shows high, low, open close information very clearly. With correct candlestick identification we can take absolute trading Decisions. We have to memorize this pattern. And at first we have to learn understanding this pattern perfectly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes this candlestick is so helpful to know where the trend may end and it may be a good trading strategy with the bollinger bands indicators to make more profits .so it is necessary to know how to read this candlesticks to find the best entry .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    candlestick is the best indicator for me than i use the custom one, and also indicator give us more information about the market price, high low, pattern, body and tail, honestly i seldom to pay attention for pattern, i just pay attention for body and tail, because i do scalping for it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Candlesticks pattern is the best way to understand forex market movement- no doubt in it. If we able to understand candlesticks pattern properly, then we can expect to become a good trader. We can also take help of some other common indicators to predict market movement and market trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Even I have seen one of my friend who is an expert of chart reading, he uses 5 minutes and 10 minutes candle chart and do scalping and make good profit with in 15 to 30 minutes , and he does not trade whole day. This is a good strategy as it will give you good profit and it save most of your time as you do not need to sit infront of computer.
    But it needs high level of knowledge, experience and patience to learn.
    New traders are advised to learn from Charts and experiment in demo trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    though forex trading is a very profitable business it is a very hard and difficult type of business. it is a very hard thing to watch the high low or close information all the time. but candlestick pattern is a solution to this. by memorizing this pattern you can easily remember the low, high and close.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    The candlesticks indicate of the price movement history of the traded currency pairs . It shows them as a candles that s colored with green with price data for each minute . It is made on minutely , hourly, daily, monthly, and yearly basis.

It is very important for us to analyze the price of the market before taking any decision to choose a currency pair order whether it is buy or sell order and the lot size to set. And deciding the target profit and stop loss. In a word, it is the first thing a trader have to see before any trade order

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Candlestick chart pattern is one of the best way to know about the market condition and we can make a very good analysis about market prediction also I like to follow candlestick chart pattern mostly there are many types of candles which give me a very good idea about my scalping entry point

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    By the candle stick we can understand the direction of the market moving. We can understand the price action by this. Maximum time i trade to see the price action. If anyone can't get enough knowledge about the candle stick and price actin he can't do the forex. He can't leave forex but forex leave this noneducational person. And they can't stay in this market. candle pattern is the reflex of the market and the truth is that if a trader can understand how to read the candle movement,such trader will surely understand when to stay away from the market when trading and when to trade the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    candlestick pattern is more important thing to earn profit. there are a lot of indicator in forex market and most of the forex trader use this indicator. but every indicator has some limitations. market chart is so important to constantly earn profit. if any trader have enough knowledge and experience about candlestick chart pattern and price action clearly then he can earn money more and more.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast