A good strategy is to Pinbar
Page 1 of 146 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: A good strategy is to Pinbar

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

A good strategy is to Pinbar

[lang=ar]Exchanging is a probabilities amusement. There is dependably danger of misfortune and the exchange going "the wrong route" after the stick bar has shaped. Whatever we can hope to do is to tip the chances to support us. At the point when great stick bars are exchanged then a dealer can tip the chances to support them. A few exchanges will bring about misfortunes; such misfortunes will happen with any broker every once in a while. (Indeed, even a decent stick bar setup may bring about a misfortune!)

It's one of the best techniques you her experience

As should be obvious in the case

Deals in these cases is great
    8.JPG[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I do have idea of trading with pin bar and at the same time I also know that making money from forex trading is not a simple thing, you will end up losing your money if you are not careful.

As you can see some of the pin bars failed so my point here is that we need to be careful on the pin bar which we takes, therefore we ought to make sure that it is moving accordance with the trend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    When one has more efforts been put to learning and trading with the good trading strategy then they get more upper hand in making good trading strategy and being able to make money with it. Learning is the key to being successful, that way the pin bar trading strategy will make one have more view on the market movement but without learning it much better one will loss.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    A good strategy could be anything, I mean that strategy which we think is not good could be used by a trader who understands it better and you see it making money for the trader, so therefore it is depending on how we know how to make use of it, because having a strategy is not enough but good common sense on how to make use of it is needed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    Your example is very good because we can easily seen in that chart when ever market is touch trend line resistance then its first move above then its closed back to low make a pin bar then is very good sell sign of that market. We can easily make big profit if we are follow this strategy but we must need so much patience to find that pin bar formation.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rehmat View Post
    Your example is very good because we can easily seen in that chart when ever market is touch trend line resistance then its first move above then its closed back to low make a pin bar then is very good sell sign of that market. We can easily make big profit if we are follow this strategy but we must need so much patience to find that pin bar formation.
    We can easily see the setup after the market has made it formed, but then we will really find it hard when it is still in the forming stat. Therefore in forex trading to make money we need to trade on the demo account, I know the pin bar trading method and I know how it works but at the same time I know that not all works, we have to be selective.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    yes this type of candles really works and i have used it but i don't know in my trading it works but some time not and almost when i take big risk it move in different way and i lose more then earning, so i have lost a lot in scalping which was based on candle patterns, but one thing is good doji candle is best i have ever used in trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Well, when we have learned and understand about the strategy, there is more better chances that it becomes the best to us. Trading in forex market is risky and not that simple but good amount of learning been given to it will actually make you have more better knowledge and understanding,therefore giving you more profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I believe that pinbar is a good strategy for us. Because Forex is so hard and risky business. Loss is so easy in forex market. I know that to make good trade must need good strategy. I think pinbar is the best strategy to make good trade in forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    I am also agree with this pin bar trading strategy is very helpful for trader's, and especially when the major support and resistance zones come into play then we can see a very good patter of pin bar for reversal trading on chart, by the way thread creator have explained it very well by the help of screenshots of pin bar great work, deserve a thumbs up.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 146 123451151101 ... LastLast