A good strategy is to Pinbar - Page 146
Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146
Results 1,451 to 1,457 of 1457

Thread: A good strategy is to Pinbar

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

A good strategy is to Pinbar

[lang=ar]Exchanging is a probabilities amusement. There is dependably danger of misfortune and the exchange going "the wrong route" after the stick bar has shaped. Whatever we can hope to do is to tip the chances to support us. At the point when great stick bars are exchanged then a dealer can tip the chances to support them. A few exchanges will bring about misfortunes; such misfortunes will happen with any broker every once in a while. (Indeed, even a decent stick bar setup may bring about a misfortune!)

It's one of the best techniques you her experience

As should be obvious in the case

Deals in these cases is great
    Attachment 17237[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I think that this is the best method of the trading , we easily earn a lots of money from the forex trading . i agree with this trading system . when we trade by using the best indicator we easily earn a lots of money . we use properly by using the pinbar in the trading . this is the best method to trade .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAUDHRY View Post
    I think that this is the best method of the trading , we easily earn a lots of money from the forex trading . i agree with this trading system . when we trade by using the best indicator we easily earn a lots of money . we use properly by using the pinbar in the trading . this is the best method to trade .
    Watch out sir because there is no such guarantee available from any strategies which can give you easy money from Forex market, you need to be careful about this. When beginners reads your opinion, most of the time they will contact you right away about the strategies and what system you have so they can follow you or maybe hire you as their traders. Good thing if you can manage it properly as your explanation match with your experience.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAUDHRY View Post
    I will not say that trading the price action strategy is the best way to trade the market. The power at which the price action is working is not as strong as what can give the best, though they are better on the larger time frames. What i know is that we have to take things easily, we have to make sure that we gain well with the market and get to make our success with management inclusive.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    I don't think it is a good idea to trade the pin bar without using something as a way to ensure that we are right, many traders would easily use the level of support and resistance to enable to filter out the possibility that they could be wrong. There is no guarantee that the analysis we have done with the pin bar won't fail, hence we need to be more careful.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I will not say that trading the price action strategy is the best way to trade the market. The power at which the price action is working is not as strong as what can give the best, though they are better on the larger time frames. What i know is that we have to take things easily, we have to make sure that we gain well with the market and get to make our success with management inclusive.
    Personally, I think that price action is very good trading strategy but traders should determine strong support and resistance levels and use them in their price action trading strategy. Trading near support resistance can give very good results because market either brakes the level or it makes reversal and traders can use tight stop losses here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Personally, I think that price action is very good trading strategy but traders should determine strong support and resistance levels and use them in their price action trading strategy. Trading near support resistance can give very good results because market either brakes the level or it makes reversal and traders can use tight stop losses here.
    yes i see dear friend, for price action, support resistance and also true trend become the foundation as way to make approaches to the market. And also understand the time frames function and the patterns too. In this way, traders can use the candlestick patterns or draw the trendline manually. They will know to determine the position and include the stop loss and also take profit too

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    from many people i often found and read with price action or candlestick pattern such as pin bar, i can say that's the strategy requires less tools to analyze market because the patterns are the indicators that helps traders to analyze market for possible trading ideas. pin bar is a good pattern too and sometimes i found them during my analysis and right before news release.

Not allowed!

Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146