A good strategy is to Pinbar - Page 5
Page 5 of 146 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: A good strategy is to Pinbar

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

A good strategy is to Pinbar

[lang=ar]Exchanging is a probabilities amusement. There is dependably danger of misfortune and the exchange going "the wrong route" after the stick bar has shaped. Whatever we can hope to do is to tip the chances to support us. At the point when great stick bars are exchanged then a dealer can tip the chances to support them. A few exchanges will bring about misfortunes; such misfortunes will happen with any broker every once in a while. (Indeed, even a decent stick bar setup may bring about a misfortune!)

It's one of the best techniques you her experience

As should be obvious in the case

Deals in these cases is great
    Attachment 17237[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    One has to believe that things could be done the right way in forex trading and then hard work has to be put to place to see that it get done, trading in forex needs some time and market understanding, pin bar is a good strategy and one of the candle stick trading method, so the best thing any one should do is before trading they need to actually make sure they have have demo traded any intended strategy.
    Traders have to know the ethics of the market, this will help them to achieve their aim of trading. if traders are careful enough, they will use what they know to get what they want. And i mentioned carefulness because of the emotion that are affecting traders too, they will have to overcome this with their discipline of trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    pinbar is a good candlestick and profitable and powerful candlestick, it help us to know where the market will go and so it gives us early indication about the next movement of the market and this decrease the risk and in crease the return, trading with pinbar makes trading more profitable for any trader trades with it always.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Understanding the strategy and candles will add to you being successful in the market. Those who wants to make money on the long term in forex trading has to understand a lot of things in the market. The pin bar is quite a good trading strategy, however those who has learned it are the ones who will be able to profit from it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Pin bar systems are one good means we can favorably trade forex and have great means to make good earnings from this trade. A better understanding about the right pin bars can surely give us a great avenue to succeed in this trade and with proper planning we can really move along to become successful in our trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Pin bar systems are one good means we can favorably trade forex and have great means to make good earnings from this trade. A better understanding about the right pin bars can surely give us a great avenue to succeed in this trade and with proper planning we can really move along to become successful in our trading.
    Any thing related to the candle stick trading in forex trading business are all good, the best thing a trader needs to do is to develop good trading approach, where as knowing that the best way to become successful is by learning and developing good trading skills. Pin bar is the way to trade and the candle and it is profitable.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    Any thing related to the candle stick trading in forex trading business are all good, the best thing a trader needs to do is to develop good trading approach, where as knowing that the best way to become successful is by learning and developing good trading skills. Pin bar is the way to trade and the candle and it is profitable.
    I think they are good, because they are the popular price action trading of nowadays, but before now, they are not as popular as this. Still, i am not using it because i do not regard it as such, i still believe and always confirm that its winning percentage is not high, this is why i will not be boastful of using them alone to trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I think they are good, because they are the popular price action trading of nowadays, but before now, they are not as popular as this. Still, i am not using it because i do not regard it as such, i still believe and always confirm that its winning percentage is not high, this is why i will not be boastful of using them alone to trade.
    I think they have been giving to traders good results so traders now make use of the pin bar so much. And candles stick are no much respected because so many traders have got to know that it is the way of making money from the market. Evidently I am learning it and I know that it is the best trading method I could make use of as a trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    I think they have been giving to traders good results so traders now make use of the pin bar so much. And candles stick are no much respected because so many traders have got to know that it is the way of making money from the market. Evidently I am learning it and I know that it is the best trading method I could make use of as a trader.
    One can be using pin bars or using doji and earn good amount of profits. What is important is he knows his way of trading well. One should be in full control of his trading and this need lot of experience. Market will works its way, we have to make analysis to understand it and based on that we have to trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    this can be good but one thing is bad their that for this type of trading we need to trade with very big patience, we need of too much patience then we can put an order and can earn from it, if we do not have that then we can not earn from candle strategy so make patient and use it , that is clearly giving signal

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    we have to trade with good reasons behind our decisions, and it means, we need to give attention for some aspects to get the clear information about the market till we meet good conclusion to set the position in the market, i can not stand alone with a thing only for trading, but need to validate my analysis till i am really sure with it, and this is the way to minimize the risk and also i know how to recover it

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 146 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast