A good strategy is to Pinbar - Page 3
Page 3 of 146 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1457

Thread: A good strategy is to Pinbar

  1. #1
    Trader snnaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    879
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

    A good strategy is to Pinbar

    [lang=ar]Exchanging is a probabilities amusement. There is dependably danger of misfortune and the exchange going "the wrong route" after the stick bar has shaped. Whatever we can hope to do is to tip the chances to support us. At the point when great stick bars are exchanged then a dealer can tip the chances to support them. A few exchanges will bring about misfortunes; such misfortunes will happen with any broker every once in a while. (Indeed, even a decent stick bar setup may bring about a misfortune!)

    It's one of the best techniques you her experience

    As should be obvious in the case

    Deals in these cases is great
    Attachment 17237[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    They are only going to be that much reliable depending on the trader taking them because I am so sure that before I started having good trades with the pin bar, I had added more time to my learning. If a trader wants a fast trading result they need to learn. lots of pin bar fails in the market but I can tell on which one that has more chances to fail.
    You have done what traders should do, to have the working skills on what you will be using, you have to have the working knowledge of it. That is not the case of some traders who are losing money in forex, that is what they lose. The trader has to be practicing any strategy which they are sure of, that will get them to achieve what they want.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,304
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    You have done what traders should do, to have the working skills on what you will be using, you have to have the working knowledge of it. That is not the case of some traders who are losing money in forex, that is what they lose. The trader has to be practicing any strategy which they are sure of, that will get them to achieve what they want.
    Yeah I think so, all traders needs the working trading strategy and trading skills, that is only the savior they will get here. I am really on my own lane, trying to get the strategy working. You know this ain't such an easy business but when well learned it really will have a positive impact on us.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,710
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    I often do make use of pin bar when trading and it is my best trading strategy, with that been said, I now know more better on how to take it and make profits from it and to me that is trading it with the trend, I don't take the ones that has formed on the ranging market because those ones has more possibility of failing most of the time, that is the essence of good learning and market understanding

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    I often do make use of pin bar when trading and it is my best trading strategy, with that been said, I now know more better on how to take it and make profits from it and to me that is trading it with the trend, I don't take the ones that has formed on the ranging market because those ones has more possibility of failing most of the time, that is the essence of good learning and market understanding
    I do this too, but do not always like to use the pin bar. I trade with strategies by using the indicators to trade, and there are any of the pin bars i see on the chart which are just make, and traders will know this when the market is losing for them. It is good to practice it, maybe if i do that more when giving it time, it can be better for me.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,775
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    If you can master the art of properly trading with pin bars, you could have a very great system that will give you consistent success in forex. Pin bars are one of the better ways to trade good in forex and sure it's one good means to which we can trade good and have a perfect trading in the best quality and profitable timing.

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    I often do make use of pin bar when trading and it is my best trading strategy, with that been said, I now know more better on how to take it and make profits from it and to me that is trading it with the trend, I don't take the ones that has formed on the ranging market because those ones has more possibility of failing most of the time, that is the essence of good learning and market understanding
    In fairness of trading, i do not use the pin bar, i do see t at times after which i had taken my side in the market. The reason is that, i do not like to expose my trading to too much risk because of pin bar. What i had explained means that even if i will use pin bar at all, it will be the aftermath confirmation my trading order.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,304
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    If you can master the art of properly trading with pin bars, you could have a very great system that will give you consistent success in forex. Pin bars are one of the better ways to trade good in forex and sure it's one good means to which we can trade good and have a perfect trading in the best quality and profitable timing.
    Every trading strategy have the best way it should be done and when the trader has been able to apply the right method and trading rules to all trading strategy and method required in the business in will increase the success chance. Pin bar are strong in my eyes in connection withe how long the tail is.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,710
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    I do this too, but do not always like to use the pin bar. I trade with strategies by using the indicators to trade, and there are any of the pin bars i see on the chart which are just make, and traders will know this when the market is losing for them. It is good to practice it, maybe if i do that more when giving it time, it can be better for me.
    Well, I like pin bar and the good thing is that my knowledge on making use of the pin bar is on the increase which means that with time I will have more successful trades making use of the pin bar when trading. Pin bar trading is one of the best for me and I just learned that there are so many ways to get to know how to get it right and succeed.

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    I do this too, but do not always like to use the pin bar. I trade with strategies by using the indicators to trade, and there are any of the pin bars i see on the chart which are just make, and traders will know this when the market is losing for them. It is good to practice it, maybe if i do that more when giving it time, it can be better for me.
    pin bar become a good thing to analyze the reversal in the market but need good discipline to wait for this moment till we really see it clearly and especially we have to use high time frames, this is very recommended as the way to get good accuracy for it, but so good to use it for trading when there is no news in the market or just the news with low impact, then we can see it clearly.
    i use it as reference to analyze the market besides give the attention for other aspects, for this time i can not use it nakedly

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,126
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Pin bar is a good candle stick pattern that can tell you on when to buy and sell, the most important thing is that as a trader you can make use of it, and the place where to start learning on how to make use of it is following the demo account, if you do follow the demo account as been required that should really be helpful on how you see a good signal.

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 146 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •