A good strategy is to Pinbar - Page 2
Page 2 of 146 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: A good strategy is to Pinbar

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

A good strategy is to Pinbar

[lang=ar]Exchanging is a probabilities amusement. There is dependably danger of misfortune and the exchange going "the wrong route" after the stick bar has shaped. Whatever we can hope to do is to tip the chances to support us. At the point when great stick bars are exchanged then a dealer can tip the chances to support them. A few exchanges will bring about misfortunes; such misfortunes will happen with any broker every once in a while. (Indeed, even a decent stick bar setup may bring about a misfortune!)

It's one of the best techniques you her experience

As should be obvious in the case

Deals in these cases is great
    Attachment 17237[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    I am also agree with this pin bar trading strategy is very helpful for trader's, and especially when the major support and resistance zones come into play then we can see a very good patter of pin bar for reversal trading on chart, by the way thread creator have explained it very well by the help of screenshots of pin bar great work, deserve a thumbs up.
    All the trading strategies are good mostly when they have been learned by the trader who want to make use of. Trading is a good business but because we don't have the trading skills and knowledge most of the strategies seems to be good but when you have got the good trading skills and ability of making use of them, that is why learning is needed.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Pin bars are one of the very reliable trading strategy that we can sure use to trade this market and have the very means to earn well for ourselves in this trade. This pin bars can be a better signals when followed and will give us the opportunity too to have a very tight stop loss while we look over the means to make great earnings from our trading with the real account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    i also tried a lot on candle pattern strategy, i used for this these types of candle also but these are not easy to find, we need a lot of time for getting these candles, in other side i learn all other candlesticks also but they worked on demo and in my real i am continues losing money

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i also tried a lot on candle pattern strategy, i used for this these types of candle also but these are not easy to find, we need a lot of time for getting these candles, in other side i learn all other candlesticks also but they worked on demo and in my real i am continues losing money
    Pin bar is the trading strategy I make use of when trading and it works good for me. Actually all strategy I am sure will work good for traders who has given more time to it. Therefore being that I like a stronger candle stick, I saw the pin bar as being the best which I could learn with and I did and it works mostly when used on the trend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    Pin bar is the trading strategy I make use of when trading and it works good for me. Actually all strategy I am sure will work good for traders who has given more time to it. Therefore being that I like a stronger candle stick, I saw the pin bar as being the best which I could learn with and I did and it works mostly when used on the trend.
    I am certain that the ability to be patient enough and learn will make all the difference in the business. There is no need being in a rush to earn from the market. Learning from the demo account is one of the ways to succeeding. A good trading strategy could be any other form depending on the individual making use of the strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifycoguy View Post
    Pin bars are one of the very reliable trading strategy that we can sure use to trade this market and have the very means to earn well for ourselves in this trade. This pin bars can be a better signals when followed and will give us the opportunity too to have a very tight stop loss while we look over the means to make great earnings from our trading with the real account.
    It can't just become a reliable strategy to a trader just like that because I know that the trader will have to give to it more time and practice much better for it to become a better one for the traders. Trading in forex market is not simple and the pin bar I have learned works quite well for the experienced traders.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Pin bar system is very tough system and everyone don't know how to use this system. As a new trader, I want to sys that first of all we need to know about the candles which one is pin bar and how it is look. Because it is tough to predict the trend line by using this pin bar. First of all, we need to recognize the pin bar. But this system is profitable.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    It can't just become a reliable strategy to a trader just like that because I know that the trader will have to give to it more time and practice much better for it to become a better one for the traders. Trading in forex market is not simple and the pin bar I have learned works quite well for the experienced traders.
    If we don't give more time to learning and develop a better skills on making use of our trading approach, it will be hard to succeed in here. Having that good trading strategy is much related to the learning, furthermore, I am a lover of candles sticks, maybe because it has made me much money, I can tell that the pin bar though is tricky so therefore I am always picky with it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifycoguy View Post
    They are only going to be that much reliable depending on the trader taking them because I am so sure that before I started having good trades with the pin bar, I had added more time to my learning. If a trader wants a fast trading result they need to learn. lots of pin bar fails in the market but I can tell on which one that has more chances to fail.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    They are only going to be that much reliable depending on the trader taking them because I am so sure that before I started having good trades with the pin bar, I had added more time to my learning. If a trader wants a fast trading result they need to learn. lots of pin bar fails in the market but I can tell on which one that has more chances to fail.
    There are not many things that will be realiable in trading at all but we need to throughly search for each of them so we can get a high profit and earn properly too. A lot of traders want to get a fast trading result but it seems that it will be hard for them to earn if they are ignorant of the market. In the end, i feel that pin bar is not reliable one too in the list of unreliable things.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 146 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast