Do you prefer to trade with a trading system or you prefer to trade with the technical analysis ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer to trade with a trading system or you prefer to trade with the technical analysis ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question Do you prefer to trade with a trading system or you prefer to trade with the technical analysis ?

we know that is necessary to have a trading strategy to work with it so what do you prefer to trade with ?? do you prefer to trade with a trading system or do you prefer to trade with the technical analysis only ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    i prefer technical analysis and i also prefer to have a good strategy to work with forex.A good knowledge of technical analysis can make us a good trader after all every trader wants success and they can gain their success by a good strategy of their own.so i would prefer technical analysis of every aspects of trading...we should have all the knowledge about market and should analyse it..make own strategy.if their strategy don't succeed then they can do do their trade with trading system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I love to trade with my trading strategy and this is developed from the technical analysis and we need to understand the technical analysis, In my strategy I put Money Management, Technical Analysis with more than 3 indicators and I am earning form this winning strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Both are right and i am using both technique in the Forex trading. In the trading system you can earn more and more income. In my strategy i out money management ,technical analysis with the more than 3 indicators and i am using from this winning strategy .If their strategy don't succeed then they can do their trading system .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i prefer technical analysis because it will be more consistent and highly appreciate rather than other trading system ,so we should take this advantage and make more
    profitable in this way so that it gain us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Both the technical and fundamental analysis are equally important. We need to learn the market analysis which is the heart of forex trading. Without market analysis we cannot continue profitable trade. But, money management is also not less important.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    I prefer to trade with my technical analysis as there is nothing much in any trading system as those are also not 100% guaranteed for success moreover I do not find any trading system which is free to use with profitability so better to go with our own analysis and by following the basics of Forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I prefer to trade with a trading system because a trading system would defiantly involve either technical or fundamental analysis or a combination of both, so whatever method you use to analyse the market you'll need a method to do so which can also be referd to as a trading strategy or system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    We must do trade with our own system. Our own system will surely gives us much money in forex market but many traders did not go for own trading system, these traders do trade with other trading signal and gets much loss in forex, so we must have to trade with our own system every time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    the most important thing in this business is analysis and the kinda understanding we have toward trading determine if we are gonna be able to make something the business when trading it or not,personally as a long term trader i like to use technical analysis on the market becasue it makes my trading easy and simple.though trading system is our strategy

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast