FX Correlation EA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FX Correlation EA

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

FX Correlation EA

Today will be discussing about Currency Correlation strategy trading.

Each currency has a certain correlation with other currency pair which can vary from +100% to -100%

Example : EURUSD--USDJPY correlation varies from +80% to -100% mostly it moves in negative region.

correlation chart.png

Now depending upon correlation one can hedge those pair to reduce risk & exposure.

Example : BUY -- EURUSD BUY -- USDJPY

now wait for collective profits from both trades to reach certain profits level like for 0.01 Lot one can target a profits of 2.5$ atleast

fbs.png

and you can see results are great.

fx correlation 1.jpg
    fx correlation 2.jpg
    fx correlation real latest.jpg

One may select pairs such as EURUSD--USDCAD, GBPUSD--EURGBP, USDJPY--EURJPY

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    [lang=id]I think Correlation EA is great to use if the broker is concerned permit this way, because in this way we will be able to get results that are safer and will certainly be better, trading using Correlation EA will usually strictly prohibited broker because it would burden the server broker, so if we broke that rule, the profit of the trade we can not we pull funds[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Till my knowledge broker has no problem with such strategy if broker is genuine, as fx correlation ea is not scalping, arbitrage, non-grid kind of strategy & also do not load server with frequent orders.

In my experience roboforex broker also worked well & withdrawals also smooth.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 26
    Your supported pair to pair correlation is very good.I see, your attachment screenshot result is very good profit by correlation.But, I don't know why those pair is making correlation.Is it for life time ? If not it then correlation trading would be very risky for us.I am follow correlation for trade by time frame analysis. Example , When I take a preparation for trade on Eur/Usd then also I analysis on Usd/Chf paif.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by azaharul View Post
    Your supported pair to pair correlation is very good.I see, your attachment screenshot result is very good profit by correlation.But, I don't know why those pair is making correlation.Is it for life time ? If not it then correlation trading would be very risky for us.I am follow correlation for trade by time frame analysis. Example , When I take a preparation for trade on Eur/Usd then also I analysis on Usd/Chf paif.
    Correlation between currency occurs very usually as for example EURUSD vs USDCAD in both pairs USD is present in EURUSD its in dividend while in USDCAD its in competent and hence by atleast power of USD they are oppositely Correlated.

Correlation simply can not die as atleast 1 currency is included in hedged pair.

Yes you can use combinations as EURUSD--USDCAD, EURUSD--USDCHF, EURUSD--USDJPY and many more

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    i do not like trading with correlation pairs because this is not successful in many cases and may lead to more loses, i prefer to trade with each pair alone as this is more safe, i sometimes look to the correlated pair to see its direction as this will help me to take a decision of trading but i do not trade with it at the same time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    well i think that the market is driven by the forced of demand and supply where if the usd is strong then all the pairs quoted with the usd will rise so you buy and sell if the opposite so what i do is i look for the pair with the highest demand then i quote it with the weakest pair in the market and this makes me to be in the right side of the market trend.that is how i look for market correlation

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]This true ولكنم to any degree? What is the time frame?
    Yes there is but the long time-frame be different to achieve the goal so do not rely on this interdependence and do not forget that there is a market maker,
    there are no fixed rules so adopted for the skill. The Plan of Action adopted flexible and appropriate for you.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]correlation is good to use in the market but the problem is that you can not measure it very well as the pair may decline for 100 pip before it starts to correct its direction to meet with the correlation rule , you can not know how many pips the pair will move so i was making money at the first but then i started to lose , if you use patterns with correlation it will make great results[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the fx correlation expert can work well if it really how to trade successfully with correlation of pairs and so this can help in getting of good trading results, because it analyze the data and choose the good trading positions in these pairs, this expert should be tested for enough time to see if it will work well for enough time or not and make safe trading or not.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast