Trader: MFX https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/29851/
    Account number: 5189442
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:100
    Budget: 100.72 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/29851/

Not allowed!
    Last edited by MVFX2017; 12-29-2016 at 02:42 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    sameeh, yes i think if we want to become successful our first target should be a big capital, after that we can work hard, we need to place more and more orders in slow and confirm, if we have big capital then we can make profit and can withdraw, so first priority should be safety of account then we can move to next

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    A good trading profitability. Small percentage of profit but it is very ok, because actually we can search about 10% monthly in forex business is huge profit. In my current account, I still got minus percentage of profit alias I am on the losses percentage about 50%, it is because the using of the large amount of the money, and forget about the money management system,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    If we are make our target big in our trading then its really hard for traders to get our desire target. If we are trade for only earn some small pips then its really easy for us to make high profit from this market easily. WE are must need to take risk minimum in our trading. If we are take risk more then 5 percent in our single trading then its make our trades so much risky for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Well nothing bad about having big target in forex trade but I don't think that you should make it as your first priority as a newbie trader in forex market, having a big target does not guarantee you any success or aim in this business, I believe we want to earn it big on forex trade but it is not that easy for us to achieve that big dreams of ours, a lot of traders encounter huge losses in the sense of making it big in their trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by MVFX2017 View Post
    Offer activation:

Offer scheme: Trader on profit
    Add date: 3 January 2017 11:57:40
    Start date: 3 January 2017 11:57:40
    End date: 2 February 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 25 %
    Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: All of the trades is manually, Stop loss for all positions , 3-10% monthly

http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/29851/
    trading with the stop loss and making of about 10% monthly means that your trading is safe and so you do not expose the account to big risk, and so this protect the money and keep survive in the market, trading with stop loss is always required because with it the trader will survive for long time and will not get margin call quickly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with the stop loss and making of about 10% monthly means that your trading is safe and so you do not expose the account to big risk, and so this protect the money and keep survive in the market, trading with stop loss is always required because with it the trader will survive for long time and will not get margin call quickly.
    In this case of trading with stop loss, the trader is assuring himself that he will survive in the market for a long period of time, and stop loss must be planned well before this can happen. Also, if traders are making 10% income monthly, it is good. But if the trader is trading with low capital, it will be bad, because the trader will be earning unreasonable amount of money monthly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    In this case of trading with stop loss, the trader is assuring himself that he will survive in the market for a long period of time, and stop loss must be planned well before this can happen. Also, if traders are making 10% income monthly, it is good. But if the trader is trading with low capital, it will be bad, because the trader will be earning unreasonable amount of money monthly.
    Stop loss is limited our losses in our trading and if we are not use it then our loss is unlimited and we can lose our all profit in our trading. All traders are need to use stop loss in their trading because our trading is give us good result when we are use proper risk and reward ration in our trading. In this way we can easily get the high earning from this business within very short time period.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Hello thread starter, I've checked the link of your copyfx, I think your strategy is good enough, you have low drawdown, but also low profit. That is fair in the investment world, low risk low gain. But you are no longer active in managing your copyfx, I see your balance is zero. Maybe you are not comfortable with this strategy because you have been managing this account in a year more but the results are not satisfactory for you personally, why do not you change the trading system instead of you leave this account?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the profits rate is big and the drawdown is small and so this means high probability of trading and making of money and so this means you trade with a good strategy and can be able to make consistent profits from the market, increasing the success rate means that the trader has a good experience in the market and knows how to make money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Making a big profits is a product of good analysis and risk management and without this no matter how good or awesome a strategy could be it will only be good for loses.From my experience i have come to realize its not about a good strategy but about a good money management discipline to become a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast