do you think that the demo account helped you to have enough experience ?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: do you think that the demo account helped you to have enough experience ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question do you think that the demo account helped you to have enough experience ?

as we know that trading Forex successfully is totally depend on your trading experience and on your trading skills and on the experience also so do you think that demo accounts is a helpful way to have the enough experience ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Yes of course i think the demo trading help to get the experience of the trading and i think it is the best way to start the trading because it is risky free and we get the experience of the trading very easily so i think it is very helpful for all the traders to get the experience of the trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Most definatly demo account helps a trader.build his or her level of experience or would you as a newbie invest on what you don't have a slightest idea about,that's why brokers created the demo account,for newbie to know more and experiment,in other to gain more knowledge on the currency market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    yes i think that the demo account helped me to have enough experience and it can make me a good and suitable successful trader.All the experience we need can learn from demo account and have a demo account before real trade can help us to get enough knowledge about forex trading and it's various circumstances.It helped me while i trade with it and demo account give me experience that i needed to trade with full strength and knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    mohamed reda, I also think that if the helpful of use the demo accounts is for testing any strategies without worry when there is something wrong in our test setting and also for training a beginner how to trade for good way

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is very true that the demo trdaing is very good for all forex traders, it will teach you all the basics that you will meet while trading the real money market, but it is still not enough to teach you all things, but that does not mean that it is not good, it is very good for the traders that knows its value for usage.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Indeed to some certain extent the demo account practice gives some needed experience to forex traders. But because the demo account does not have real money it can not give the psychological and emotional experience of trading with real money on a live account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    as we know that trading Forex successfully is totally depend on your trading experience and on your trading skills and on the experience also so do you think that demo accounts is a helpful way to have the enough experience ??
    Yes brother we have to have practice in demo account and it is must because we can test our strategy at demo account without losing any penny. Demo account is the best friend of a trader because if the trader wants to develop his skill then I think demo account is the best place for practicing and it help the trader to develop his skill.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Yes, demo is the best for newbies and trader to investigate the inside of the trading. You can use the demo account to helping you to find a good strategies without using your own money. Using the demo account to helping you to manage the money wisely. Using the demo account to test the ea you found for you to see the result. There are more and more you can found the good thing of using the demo account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes in my mind is that i think the demo trading help to get the experience of the trading and i think it is the best way to start the trading because it is risky free and we get the experience of the trading very easily so i think it is very helpful for all the traders to get the experience of the trading . and it is better for every one , thanks

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast