What are a Secrets of a Successful trader in Forex
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What are a Secrets of a Successful trader in Forex

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

What are a Secrets of a Successful trader in Forex

If there is a self successful trader in this forum then please will you share your secret that why we loss and you get profit day by day?

please share what you do that we do as well to be like you

Thanks in advance!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    first i think it is not a secret in this business you can read your charts easily by having enough experience also i think following the trends may help us to make more profits and to not loss huge amount of money and you must work with a scalping strategy because it will be the fast way to make profits and you will not have a high risk .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    There are not too much secrets which a successful traders have for their trading,successful traders having good knowledge and experience about forex never try to break forex rules which they made for them even though after getting success in this business,they never trade with their emotions and always uses stop loss to protect their capital first..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think the secret of successful trading amongst others are related to trading in right direction, always know when to exit the trade and also trade the right market. It is very important for us to know when is the right time to exit trade with bigger profit and also the right time to exit trade with a minimum loss. There are times when we are riding on a profitable trade but we let our greed to overflow our mind thinking that the market will continue moving to our favor. But more often we end up having our trades being stopped as we failed to take profit when we are supposed to so.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Well i wouldn't say that theres a secret to trading success,note that there is no 100% winning strategy,youlk win some and you'll lose some,you might have a good strategy but when you lose an entry you'll have doubt in your strategy,but its all about risk management,if you have a good strategy and can manage risks you would exceed,although there are some strategies that can assure higher returns,but experience would assist you discovering a more reliable strategy.I believe that experts suceed because they have a higher reward to risk entry.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Forex education is the best secret for a successful trader. A forex trader need to educate on forex education and they need to understand then technical analysis, fundamental analysis and also risk management too. They need to develop a winning strategy and they need to practice them in demo account and have to develop the skill so an skilled person can earn huge money from the forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    there are no secret of a successful trader.A successful trader is a trader who has vast experienced and he has a strategy that makes him a better trader then anyother wish to make them like him.so successful trader has experience and if there has any secret behind their success then it is how to gain exact experience that makes them a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    If there is a self successful trader in this forum then please will you share your secret that why we loss and you get profit day by day?

please share what you do that we do as well to be like you

Thanks in advance!
    I think the secret of the success in the forex trading is that you will manage the risk and survive in the trading for the long period of the time because i think if we survive long and trading long period of the time we will make the profit in the trading so i think the secret is manage the risk and trade when the market is volatile .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Secrets of successful traders forex trading like they already have a very mature preparations in forex trading. They also have a strategy that is accurate, good money management, and able to turn losses into profits in forex trading, and a successful trader also has a more stable trading psychology.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    An expert trader does not make most elementary mistakes like greed, not setting stoploss or poor and inefficient analysis. Any forex trader who wants to trade properly must learn how to do proper and efficient analysis and must avoid greed and use proper money management.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast