What Do You Think About Forex Future?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Think About Forex Future?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

What Do You Think About Forex Future?

As we know world become Global village and every second new innovation are surrounding us.
    So,What do you think future of Forex ?
    In Future there will be any substitute for Forex or it will become more advance?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Forex market is so perfect way to make money and to invest any amount of money so i think the Forex market will be more and more huge in the next future because it has my advantages so that many people ll over the world will prefer to join this world .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    As we know world become Global village and every second new innovation are surrounding us.
    So,What do you think future of Forex ?
    In Future there will be any substitute for Forex or it will become more advance?
    I think in the future the forex trading become more easier and may be traded automatically with the robotic system and they produce the good result for the trading may be the risk can be reduced some how and mostly people get the money in the trading so i think the future is bright of the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I.believe that forex will be more advanced,there will be more innovations though and more liqiudity but I believe the currency market is here to stay,I don't see a substitute manner of currency exchange it been in existence for years only that technology has improved the manner at which market participant trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    At times, it is not good to be thinking this, so that you will not be feeling for what will actually not be. Forex trading is about the buying and selling of currencies to aim trading exchanges , but it might still be affected at times. But i can not say that the market will disappear, it may only be tightened for better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think in future Forex will be more powerful and easy.Forex is the biggest online business and it is the perfect way to make money and to invest any kind of capital.In future Forex will become more simpler and easier and it will not take too much time for a new trader to start trading.Many new technologies would be available in Forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I think that forex trading will be growing in the future, we can see that the current forex trading has begun to include other commerce, such as stocks and commodities trading. Now forex trading also have started can be undertaken by various groups, everyone can undergo in this business, from the unemployed people to millionaire people could live this business without any significant difference.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think forex future is very bright.As Forex trading is a very best online business where millions of people are trading and earning a huge amount of profit.In Future Forex will be very easy and power full business.The risk will reduced and people will trade more and will earn a lot.So in future forex will grow and become perfect.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The Forex trading have good future and bright future also .because now the Forex trading is the best online trading system and now-a-days all the people are using the internet so all the people are prefer the online trading business so The Forex trading have a good future .In the future the Forex trading grow and become perfect .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I think forex future will be differant specially in the arab countries.Forex in the future will be more popular and we can say may it will effected in the stocks market and i think governements will encourage people to trade in forex market specially youth because this market can slove the unemployment problem.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast