REVERSAL TARGET STRATEGY (THE SAVE WAY TO GET PROFIT )
Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: REVERSAL TARGET STRATEGY (THE SAVE WAY TO GET PROFIT )

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

REVERSAL TARGET STRATEGY (THE SAVE WAY TO GET PROFIT )

THIS IS MY EXPLANATION ABOUT MY TRADING JOURNALS

Trading style:

the signal is called the target reversal strategy that I think is very secure and profitable if we could have the discipline to follow the signal given by the indicator that I use, update the signal and my order will begin tomorrow after the market opened.SO THIS IS A DAILY TRADE

Trading method:

EVERY DAY, INDICATOR WILL COUNT DATA BASED ON HIGHER AND LOWER PIVOT PREVIOUS DAY SO THAT WE CAN FIND THE SIGNAL IS VALID, AND DAILY PIVOT SUPPORT AND RESISTANT

SIGNAL OR ORDER THAT WE USE ONLY USE IS PENDING STOP ORDER SO I THINK MORE SAFE, BECAUSE USE TAKE PROFIT AND STOP LOSE, ORDER Placed MARKET BASED ON THE MOVEMENT TRENDING MARKET

money and position management rules:

USE 1-10% FOR YOUR CAPITAL. AND 20 PIPS FOR TAKE PROFIT 40 PIPS FOR STOPLOSE

My objectives:

I OFTEN FOLLOW SIGNAL IN, UERUSD,GBPUSD OR ALL CURRENT PAIRS WITH MAXIMUM SPREAD 3 PIPS,, FOR GET MAXIMUM PROFIT FOLLOW MY SIGNAL EVERY DAY WITH DISCIPLINE..

LET START TO GET PROFIT IN NEXT WEEK FOR THIS STRATEGY

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-28-2013 at 12:52 AM. Reason: spell mistake

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Dear brother I could not understand that are you trying to give us a indicators or trying to share your trading journal, I think PIVOT table is a base of your trading strategy and I like to use the PIVOT table in my trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ebizripan View Post
    Dear brother I could not understand that are you trying to give us a indicators or trying to share your trading journal, I think PIVOT table is a base of your trading strategy and I like to use the PIVOT table in my trading strategy.
    i use wssfx indicato bro.. you can search this indicator in google.

to signal using my indicator.
    i placed buy stop in 1.6091 take profit in 1.6111. stop lose in 1.6051
    i placed sell stop in 1.6051 take profit 1.6031 stop lose in 1.6091

low picture below for detail,,,happy green pips
    gbpusdh4.png

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandha View Post

gbpusdh4.png
    I really like this strategy. In either ways we are earning profit and not losing anything. If the rate does not reach 1.6051, we get a profit of 20 pips and if the price does not reach 1.6091, we still get a profit of 20 pips. This strategy is worth trying and I will use this one.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Thanks for sharing your indicators and strategy also. With the help of this type of thread we can update our trading strategy and technique also. Personally i am use as indicators RSI level, Zigzag, support and resistance level. With the help of this indicators i am easily detect my target position.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Touhid View Post
    Thanks for sharing your indicators and strategy also. With the help of this type of thread we can update our trading strategy and technique also. Personally i am use as indicators RSI level, Zigzag, support and resistance level. With the help of this indicators i am easily detect my target position.
    Well dear Touhid. I think your detecting system by using this popular indicators is really very great ! because I also use RIS and with zig-gag indicators and I am try to find positive level for enter but honestly I noticed you I got positive result when I am continue my trading by these indicators...

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Well dear Touhid. I think your detecting system by using this popular indicators is really very great ! because I also use RIS and with zig-gag indicators and I am try to find positive level for enter but honestly I noticed you I got positive result when I am continue my trading by these indicators...
    Thanks for this kind full information. Oh! Really dear i am also use RSI and Zigzag indicators in my trading platform. But sometime dear RSI indicator can not get good result. As well as i want to share that my previous order in EURGBP for two month it is fall in loss. But i am place this order on the depend on RSI level.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 7

Thanks for sharing your indication "gandha if I may ask for how long have you been using this indicator and how profitable is it. Does this indicator work on all currency pairs if not can you please share the currency pairs that this indicator works with and also what are the best time frames to use this indicator with?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184

Very simple trading strategy based on pivot point and three levels of Support/Resistance, I do not understand what is reversal target strategy that you used as the name of this strategy, but after I read and see some screenshots you use break out R1 and S1 with Pivot point as the level to place Stop loss point, and R2 / S2 to place the target point, this is very simple and easy to understand especially for beginners though.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The following data is predicted based on indicators that we use for the currency pair USD/JPY today, for today's support and resistance levels as follows: (R3=99.33), (R2=99), (R1=98.74), (Pivots=98.41), (S1=98.15), (S2=97.82), (S3=97.56)
    recommendation:
    place your sell stop at 98.21 target profit at 98.01 (Seller zones)
    place your buy stop at 98.61 profit target at 98.81 (buyer zone)

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast