REVERSAL TARGET STRATEGY (THE SAVE WAY TO GET PROFIT ) - Page 46
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Thread: REVERSAL TARGET STRATEGY (THE SAVE WAY TO GET PROFIT )

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

REVERSAL TARGET STRATEGY (THE SAVE WAY TO GET PROFIT )

THIS IS MY EXPLANATION ABOUT MY TRADING JOURNALS

Trading style:

the signal is called the target reversal strategy that I think is very secure and profitable if we could have the discipline to follow the signal given by the indicator that I use, update the signal and my order will begin tomorrow after the market opened.SO THIS IS A DAILY TRADE

Trading method:

EVERY DAY, INDICATOR WILL COUNT DATA BASED ON HIGHER AND LOWER PIVOT PREVIOUS DAY SO THAT WE CAN FIND THE SIGNAL IS VALID, AND DAILY PIVOT SUPPORT AND RESISTANT

SIGNAL OR ORDER THAT WE USE ONLY USE IS PENDING STOP ORDER SO I THINK MORE SAFE, BECAUSE USE TAKE PROFIT AND STOP LOSE, ORDER Placed MARKET BASED ON THE MOVEMENT TRENDING MARKET

money and position management rules:

USE 1-10% FOR YOUR CAPITAL. AND 20 PIPS FOR TAKE PROFIT 40 PIPS FOR STOPLOSE

My objectives:

I OFTEN FOLLOW SIGNAL IN, UERUSD,GBPUSD OR ALL CURRENT PAIRS WITH MAXIMUM SPREAD 3 PIPS,, FOR GET MAXIMUM PROFIT FOLLOW MY SIGNAL EVERY DAY WITH DISCIPLINE..

LET START TO GET PROFIT IN NEXT WEEK FOR THIS STRATEGY

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-28-2013 at 12:52 AM. Reason: spell mistake

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I like to be the kind of traders that will not be making mistakes by misleading myself. I know that the reversal trading method are not good enough for trading, those traders which can trade this will only be losing their money. To trade the market in the more polite and proper way is for traders to trade with the trend, we should know that reversal is trading against the trend.
    Trading the reversal will not do good for us, we cannot go far with it. To trade the reversal of the market will let us make mistakes, we can never get to trade and be happy with reversal, except some few times that we are lucky about it. To trade the market with all necessary experience and discipline will not let you to go for reversal, it is only the impatient traders that trades reversal.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The naked strategy is a bonafide trading strategy, there can never be a thing that is bad in trading it. All i know is that when the trader wants to trade in such manner, they will get to trade it carefully and not minding that it is a naked strategy, it is likewise too simple for trading, it has to be carefully traded. Trading it along with trendline is the best option for it.
    I know that trading in the naked strategy is such a strategy who traders can never argue not to be part of the ways to trade the forex field. To trade correctly needs forex traders to work with some important factors like using it on the higher time frames, and i think that trading the naked strategy on the daily chart is the best who can help the traders to make their success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    ola4real, I love to use the naked way of trade because i have enough observation about the price but we never trade blindly with the naked eye trading , like if we do not have idea where are the support or resistance level for short term and for long term or continue trend and its reversal in which situation market is trading right now .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I know that trading in the naked strategy is such a strategy who traders can never argue not to be part of the ways to trade the forex field. To trade correctly needs forex traders to work with some important factors like using it on the higher time frames, and i think that trading the naked strategy on the daily chart is the best who can help the traders to make their success.
    Trading with the naked strategy is part of what is good, we can do this and get to make simple trading and get to be making money regularly likewise. To trade the reversal is not what i support, and we have to know that the time frame we are using matters, the larger time frames are the most accurate time frames to trade the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Trading the reversal market have lead me into series of losses when I have not gained the knowledge of knowing what is really I am going to look out for and not just the hanging man or doji candles but it is knowing when the market prices is not willing to make more downwards or upwards moves and take the advantage of it. In fact we should put more emphasis on ways of understand the forex market so well as to master it over time because that is when we shall begin to make consistent money off the field of trading most times.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Penuelophir; 06-29-2019 at 12:18 PM. Reason: made corrections

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    It is not we have to follow permanently in trading that we must follow the sometime naked way of trade and we have sometime follow the trade with indicator so these will give trader always opportunity to work in market with minimum risk and also we have opportunity to earn big profits from this market .

Not allowed!

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546