Margin, margin call and stop out level/ what they mean exactly - Page 5
Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 806

Thread: Margin, margin call and stop out level/ what they mean exactly

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    stop loss and a margin call is the real meaning of protecting your own capital on this risky business so i think using stop loss orders is a great tool for any trader to make money and to trade using any trading strategy and to protect his capital from trading and from losing so this is a great tools .
    When we make a good analysis and follow the rules we will not face margin calls. A good trader can understand the market moves and support and resistance points and they can earn money by doing a better trade. We should make money management and should not risk all the money in any situation.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by silentsaumya View Post
    When we make a good analysis and follow the rules we will not face margin calls. A good trader can understand the market moves and support and resistance points and they can earn money by doing a better trade. We should make money management and should not risk all the money in any situation.
    Management of risk is the best solution for avoiding margin calls. Without risk management we will get margin calls every now and then. Forex is a great business we just have ability to manage the risks.in my point of view due to lack of patience traders often dont follow risk management and give up this business after facing some margin calls.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Management of risk is the best solution for avoiding margin calls. Without risk management we will get margin calls every now and then. Forex is a great business we just have ability to manage the risks.in my point of view due to lack of patience traders often dont follow risk management and give up this business after facing some margin calls.
    Many traders keep losing in Forex due to miss management of risk, or due to greed and emotions. Our mind should have some fresh thinking or new mentality to overcome from losses. Any time we have to need special motivation to fight against failure and fresh mind can bring us full advantage in this matter in order to change our bad habits in trading.

  4. #44
    I have really experienced margin call and stop out, this is because of my carelessness, and accept my blame. Many traders will be raining blame on the market, instead of using their failure to improve on their performance, this is why you will see many quitting, instead of fixing the problem when they even have time, and also able to do so.

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,260
    Quote Originally Posted by mokhtar View Post
    I have really experienced margin call and stop out, this is because of my carelessness, and accept my blame. Many traders will be raining blame on the market, instead of using their failure to improve on their performance, this is why you will see many quitting, instead of fixing the problem when they even have time, and also able to do so.
    almost of us ever got margin call and stop out for many times, and we got these experiences to make us understand that forex is risky, and so we have to trade carefully in the future, there are some wisdom behind it, and it will give the awareness for how to trade properly and so we get the nice place in it, start to evaluate the past is the good answer, and so we know the real problems and how to fix and complete them

  6. #46
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Many traders keep losing in Forex due to miss management of risk, or due to greed and emotions. Our mind should have some fresh thinking or new mentality to overcome from losses. Any time we have to need special motivation to fight against failure and fresh mind can bring us full advantage in this matter in order to change our bad habits in trading.
    yes, many of us got suffering with losing because of low managements, low discipline and let the emotion drove the mind , and that is not about lack of skill or knowledge, because in facts we see that there are many traders with much experiences and skill but still got the problems to survive and made earning, and i see that was caused by psychologies factors, this is the main problems for us

  7. #47
    [lang=ar]margin call Is a process carried out by the mediator, while losses equal with the existing investor, where the median closure of all trades and all that is left in the account is reserved margin account balance
    stop out is It represents the extent that happens has a contact customers to inform him and to alert the imminent closure of deals, which are either by email or phone call or an audio alert on the platform.[/lang]

  8. #48
    Trader Senorita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Africa
    Posts
    7,494
    If you get or experienced margin calls, it truly means that the market have automaticially stop you from either carrying out your trade in forex. We should realize how better it is for us to minimize loss and know that huge greed could lead to more faster losses. No one prays for stop out but we should help ourselves too by avoiding greed. We are looking to succeed and here hence we plan for the best, we will sure have a greater means of proper earning.

  9. #49
    Its a clear sign that we have to do more improvement in our trading when we are facing the margin call and stop out in our trading there are some important reasons which can give us margin call and stop out most of time in trading and some of them could be emotions in trading, bad management in trading, greed, or lack of trading knowledge.

  10. #50
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,225
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Its a clear sign that we have to do more improvement in our trading when we are facing the margin call and stop out in our trading there are some important reasons which can give us margin call and stop out most of time in trading and some of them could be emotions in trading, bad management in trading, greed, or lack of trading knowledge.
    Yes on facing a margin call we should have a deep thinking on the reasons that have caused such thing to happen. In forex our best learning is from our loss and win. Forex involves many things and if there is no knowledge, the trade management will also be not there, so then there will be very bitter consequences that we might have to face.

Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •