Do you think that your strategy is not working good in some times ??
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you think that your strategy is not working good in some times ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question Do you think that your strategy is not working good in some times ??

we know that Forex market is moving so fast which mean that many strategy may work in some days and it will not working in other days so do you think it is necessary to work with many strategy in order to make profits with any condition ??

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    we know that Forex market is moving so fast which mean that many strategy may work in some days and it will not working in other days so do you think it is necessary to work with many strategy in order to make profits with any condition ??
    Well its normal that your strategy wouldnt pay you all the time,you win some and you'll lose some,but if your strategy has a more reward to risk then you have a reliable strategy,and this success should have stand the test of time before you can be fully confident.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    As we all know that forex is the best online business which mean that many strategy may work in some days and it will not working in other days so do you think it is necessary to work with many strategy in order to make profits with any condition .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I love the the strategy that i am using in my account, this is why i am not changing it the more. I guess that it is the market that will determine the usability of something, not the trader all the time, if this is the case, you need not to blame your trading strategies.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Yes i also agree that sometimes the strategy do not for a Forex trader.Forex market is never stable and it moves regularly,the prices sometimes go high and sometimes low.But i do not change my strategies regularly and stick to one strategy while works quite nice with my trading plan.Forex is a difficult business ad many strategy works and many do not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    No dear , if we work hard and adding rules and plans then our system will work better and gives us profit every time. I have a system of candlestick and this system gives me much money every time. It is best system which increases my confidence level and experience but it needs much practice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes it is true that our strategy is not working good in some times.As Forex trading is not constant and moves regularly and dynamic in nature,so it is very important to change our strategy according to the market.Our good strategy,planning,money management and analysis will help us to earn a huge amount of profit from this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    No sir working with many strategy together in my view will create a lot of confusion and mistakes so it is always better to stick with one strategy which is simple and with which we feel comfortable and profitable in trading, when it is not giving the right indication then we should not go for placing orders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    of course man your strategy should be failed in any time , because there is no strategy make hundred percent of profit so if that percent all the trader will be make profit , so you may lose in any time and that should made , because we all know that business is risky and you may loss or make profit by percent depends on your ability ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    there is no strategy can work well all time because forex changes continuously and can not be predicted all time so the trader should look for a good strategy that can give him good results and can make a good profits from it,the trader should know that he will not make money all time so he should make every possible effort to get the maximum profits

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast