Naked Trading - Page 99
Page 99 of 105 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103 ... LastLast

Thread: Naked Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5

Naked Trading

[lang=id]Now I will share how trade with naked rading,, and i hope this thread make win win win solution for you all
    Attachment 16411[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by clifton View Post
    This is important for traders to understand better this business and they also need to know about to use the naked chart patterns in trading. Naked chart patterns are helpful for traders to understand better this market but this method is totally depend on traders experience which is reason only experienced traders can do work on it.
    Well, not every one will be able to make use of the naked trading and make money. Because in a nutshell, someone like me, I have always wanted to be able to trade with the use of indicator, being that I want to have good confirmed signals before trading. Having your signals been confirmed is the best way to have the strongest and best of trades, this has been my experience and how I have gotten to have higher winning rates.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    For me it's interesting to trade naked sometimes because it helps us sharpens the skills of handling the candlesticks pattern without any use or need of indicators. When we trade naked, we only rely on the candlesticks pattern to give us all the information we need to make good trade that we hope will bring about profits. Good for us to manage loss and its important we know what system can work out for us. Naked trading can be so simple and will easily eliminate confusion we usually get with indicators.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Now these days naked eyes chart pattern strategy are very useful and effective way for trader. But most of time price action trader and experience trader make it for trading becasue he can taking a lot of experience about this trading method well so he can simply make it for trading and try to getting everyday some pips good profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    You have need to good understanding about price action trading method well and easily read candlestick chart pattern and its up and down trend movement well. After manage these all thing well trader easily make short term and long term naked eyes strategy for everyday trading to get achieve success in forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Naked trading or pure price action is very good trading strategy and many traders use it without indicators. Trading without indicators have some advantages like no false signals from indicators and the use h4 and d1 time frames for indication of support and resistance levels. Principally all information is the form of candles and chart that traders may need.
    Sometime without using indicator to getting strong or right market breakout signal are very difficult for trader. You have need always H1 and H4 time frame chart pattern to identify the market with the power of support and resistance trading method to earn everyday get good profit in this business. Understand these both candles movement well are very important toward success on it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Naked trading or pure price action is very good trading strategy and many traders use it without indicators. Trading without indicators have some advantages like no false signals from indicators and the use h4 and d1 time frames for indication of support and resistance levels. Principally all information is the form of candles and chart that traders may need.
    It is not a bad idea to be trading the price action strategy, that is what they called the naked trading system likewise. I have used this strategy, i know how it is working and the way it is working is good, it can make traders to earn more than 60% winning, that is still good to me. I still can not rely totally on the trading of this strategy, it is not giving me the expected returns, that makes it hard for me to say i will use it alone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    naked trading is good for the traders that know how to trade with it and risky for the traders that do not know how to use it, the traders of good experience will be able to trade with naked trading and will know how to use it well, the less experienced traders may not be able to trade with naked trading and so they may make mistakes with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    naked trading is good for the traders that know how to trade with it and risky for the traders that do not know how to use it, the traders of good experience will be able to trade with naked trading and will know how to use it well, the less experienced traders may not be able to trade with naked trading and so they may make mistakes with it.
    naked trading is never good without experience or without learning we can not earn, in fact we can lose just here, so make sure you have proper analysis you have proper learning and know how to trade,without this we can lose we can simply lost all account , naked trading is like gambling when we trade without knowing anything about market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is not a bad idea to be trading the price action strategy, that is what they called the naked trading system likewise. I have used this strategy, i know how it is working and the way it is working is good, it can make traders to earn more than 60% winning, that is still good to me. I still can not rely totally on the trading of this strategy, it is not giving me the expected returns, that makes it hard for me to say i will use it alone.
    Yes, it is a good option for forex traders to be trading with the use of the price action strategy. I know the price action forex strategy to be the best, that is what i am using to trade now, there is no other strategy who have proven to me to be more than trading with the price action. If forex traders could try to trade the price action on the daily chart, the rest will be resolved in the traders favor.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    Naked trading is the most popular trading method in forex. The expert traders always trade on naked charts, make their own structure based analysis and trade on them. Trading on a naked chart gives you a lot of things to learn and discover new patterns on your own. naked chart trading is price action and structure discovered by a trader on his observation and experience.

Not allowed!

Page 99 of 105 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103 ... LastLast