Naked Trading
Page 1 of 105 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Naked Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5

Naked Trading

[lang=id]Now I will share how trade with naked rading,, and i hope this thread make win win win solution for you all
    882535_534075426673962_1892515092_o.jpg[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    Well I am seeing the thread, but don't you think that it would be more helpful if you had explained some of the things on the chart and tell us on how the market works with that trading strategy, there could be some users who will be so much interested to learn about it and also make use of it when trading. I know a bit of the naked trading strategy though.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    Well I am seeing the thread, but don't you think that it would be more helpful if you had explained some of the things on the chart and tell us on how the market works with that trading strategy, there could be some users who will be so much interested to learn about it and also make use of it when trading. I know a bit of the naked trading strategy though.
    That might be true but i think the perception of naked trading for each traders will be different certainly. As for me, i can only think that naked trading will be a trading style that trade without any help or indicators at all. Though, i don't know how but somehow i feel some other trader's naked trading might be different from my own.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Selly View Post
    That might be true but i think the perception of naked trading for each traders will be different certainly. As for me, i can only think that naked trading will be a trading style that trade without any help or indicators at all. Though, i don't know how but somehow i feel some other trader's naked trading might be different from my own.
    Truly, there might be lots of misperceptions among traders about the naked trading, but come to think of it, using no indicator can not be termed naked trading itself. In the real trading term, Naked trading is the trading which exposes trader into risk without covering, and this happens when the trader is not using stop loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Truly, there might be lots of misperceptions among traders about the naked trading, but come to think of it, using no indicator can not be termed naked trading itself. In the real trading term, Naked trading is the trading which exposes trader into risk without covering, and this happens when the trader is not using stop loss.
    Is that it? This is the first time i know that is called naked trading. And if that is naked trading then most traders are doing naked trading nowadays then. And we can even determine that trading with some Stop loss and Take Profit will be wearing some clothes then. This is not something i have expected though.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    Is that it? This is the first time i know that is called naked trading. And if that is naked trading then most traders are doing naked trading nowadays then. And we can even determine that trading with some Stop loss and Take Profit will be wearing some clothes then. This is not something i have expected though.
    Indeed, that can be called naked trading too. But i think it might be more appropiate to call it naked position. Because you will be exposed either way in here. As long you are not taking risks too much, i think that is still acceptable but taking too much risk in there will just make you pay a heavy price later in return. Avoid it if you can for now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasir Lakhany View Post
    Indeed, that can be called naked trading too. But i think it might be more appropiate to call it naked position. Because you will be exposed either way in here. As long you are not taking risks too much, i think that is still acceptable but taking too much risk in there will just make you pay a heavy price later in return. Avoid it if you can for now.
    That said, i think traders should really avoid doing some naked trading as much as possible. Doing such a thing will be very dangerous for our own trading account and we might regret it too late later. Traders will need to now what kind of action will bring ruin and harm to their trading account later and do some kind of trick to cheat with it,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    That said, i think traders should really avoid doing some naked trading as much as possible. Doing such a thing will be very dangerous for our own trading account and we might regret it too late later. Traders will need to now what kind of action will bring ruin and harm to their trading account later and do some kind of trick to cheat with it,
    It is the best and I will recommend it to traders instead of telling them to trade the news, it works more better if we should learn it and mostly getting to know the support and resistance levels will really help traders to knowing on really how to follow the market and take trades based on the support and resistance levels and then candles that forms at those areas.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Yeah I am agree with you mate about it, we should do trade much with technical study here and should not rely much upon the news trading, furthermore its all about the skill and experience which can make us better in technical or news trading, but I also think that news trading is much risky rather than the technical trading in forex, here trader's don't have an exact trading method for the news trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    That contrary condition with mine , In the past, when I first knew of forex that I did was looking the indicators that can be read the next direction as most as accurately , but after so many indicators that I find no yield Profit instead loss Continues . Maybe because I was not suitable to that indicator.

Finally I stopped looking indicators and Trying to read the trend market Directly without using indicator only Using the support resistance level , candlestick and some times using Trend line or maybe called naked trading. I find this technique more suited to me and proved to generate profit. So I think it's simple when we are comfortable with the trading system and the system is proven to generate profitable trading.

Not allowed!
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

Page 1 of 105 123451151101 ... LastLast