Naked Trading - Page 97
Page 97 of 104 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 ... LastLast

Thread: Naked Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5

Naked Trading

[lang=id]Now I will share how trade with naked rading,, and i hope this thread make win win win solution for you all
    Attachment 16411[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    Naked chart trading obviously we done better only if we have experience about charts , and understand its whole movement , a trader who is relies on indicator for trend identification does not able to trade with naked charts we have to work according to understanding and experience about trading .
    Make better to better our naked eyes chart pattern strategy we have need to take a lot of experience and knowledge all type of trading tool well then it is possible for him. We have need to good knowledge about to understand market bullish and bearish candles movement well and understand all breakout level then anything simply possible for our on this business.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    It is not easy to trade with naked chart because if we applied indicator in trade so we develop our ideas easily safe and very simple for trading , we all have to make successful plan here , if we have learning properly and have a good management system of trade then the use of indicator is also became very easy and most successful for us .
    For developing own strategies to work and with the practices and attentions for it we will get the lot of advantageous results from the forex market so this is an essential thing that we need to develop best strategies to work and with the power of own experience and management skills we can improve our working style with getting perfect results .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Candle sticks traders who don't need indicators but depend on price action to make a trade would be said to be a naked trader. If you must trade naked, there is no need for any foreign indicators on your chart. The candle sticks pattern is enough to give you all you would need for a proper analysis and such method will enhance your capability to understand what the market would be up to with the formation of the candle patterns.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Became price action trader on this business are very important for him then we can make any type of pin bar and naked eyes chart pattern strategy for daily basic trading on this business. It is very effective and profitable trading method for our so good planning and understanding about to make strategy time are very important for trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Became price action trader on this business are very important for him then we can make any type of pin bar and naked eyes chart pattern strategy for daily basic trading on this business. It is very effective and profitable trading method for our so good planning and understanding about to make strategy time are very important for trader.
    A good price action trader has the skills to read the charts and different kinds of patterns and then interpret them into strong opportunities to trade. Experience is must to make effective analysis seeing the charts and i think an indicator or just trendlines on charts will still keep its clarity. Anyways can be good, price action with or without indicators, analyzing the market remains a challenging feat for any trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    That is what naked trading is,it is not any different from price action,you will need to learn the different price action patterns to be able to succeed very well doing it,price action is good because one gets to see what is going in the market real time,so entry is sharp and very precise,that means risks will be reduced too.

- - - Updated - - -

That is what naked trading is,it is not any different from price action,you will need to learn the different price action patterns to be able to succeed very well doing it,price action is good because one gets to see what is going in the market real time,so entry is sharp and very precise,that means risks will be reduced too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Naked trading is another way of relying only on the candlesticks pattern or price action without the use of any indicator. There is no indicator we need for such system but we can make our analysis with the chart patterns only. It's one of the very profitable way of trading because price action is always strong and would help traders understand the very point they can target to open a position. If we can manage this business there is more to make and profits is always on the high chance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 25
    i can't completely tell that i'm trading with this kind of strategy because i'm still using some drawings in line and patterns to help me zone specific areas to focus. i don't use indicators but my charts are full of lines i made to mark various levels which i believe market could go or bounce from there. not a big fan of indicators for a long time because i can't get enough ideas or confirmations from them. the worse thing i got from my last trading with indicators was the delay that brought me to wrong placement of order and hit my stop loss earlier.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Naked trading takes extra determination to learn, sometimes there are blindspot you might not see, I am trying to see how the naked trading can benefit me because currently my strategy involves just too indicators which also means that when I want to learn tho system, the switch will not be difficult, naked trading should be am enjoyable thing. But now I still use the 200 moving average for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Comprehensive knowledge and good learning powers of traders effective for making the reward from any naked or other trade methods and in case of naked trading way we should trained well without any use of indicators and try to increase the profit chances as well that helpful for maintaining our success and helpful for us in winning the profits .

Not allowed!

Page 97 of 104 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 ... LastLast