if you had 5000 $ where you will invest this amount of money Forex or stocks ??
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: if you had 5000 $ where you will invest this amount of money Forex or stocks ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question if you had 5000 $ where you will invest this amount of money Forex or stocks ??

we know that Forex is a great market and it is working 24/5 so it is so good way to invest your own money easily .also their is the stock market which is a good market to invest you money also so which market is the best to invest this 5000 $ ??

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    If I had such a huge sum of money to invest ill split it,ill invest most in forex where am familiar with a nd invest some portion in stocks,that I know are very appreciable,although am not familiar with stocks trading but such amount of money would give me the motivation to learn to diversify my assets which is a wise thing to do.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I will use it half in forex and use another in parts to share in poors , which remain i will be put then safe in the banks for my sons and enjoy my life comfartiable , what can say you about this and what is your openion .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If the amount that i have really in total, i will not invest all in the financial system, i can only work with the half of it in the financial system , i will rather trade the forex trading market because of the lower margin than the stock market with the remaining half of the money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8
    If I had 5000 usd, I supposed to invest it in forex market. Because I have good knowledge in forex market. Forex market is very popular, with a managed strategy anybody can get profit from this market withim a short time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    if i had such ammount of 5000 usd i will invest the half of it in forex;i think that capital is an important thing fr trading and as more we invest as higher our probability of making mney increase;the 2500 dollars are good ammount t start trading in forex and we can make easly from it 100 dollars daily

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    we know that Forex is a great market and it is working 24/5 so it is so good way to invest your own money easily .also their is the stock market which is a good market to invest you money also so which market is the best to invest this 5000 $ ??
    In my opinion i think if you 5000$ then the forex trading is the good market to invest the money because it is high rewarded business if you will mange the risk in the trading and have the good knowledge of the trading and if you have the know the system well then make more money in the forex trading as compared to stock trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    if i have a $5000 i will invest it in forex because forex is more profitable than stock and so this will give a chance to make more profits,also i did not train on stock market and trained on forex so i have more experience in forex and so i will trade in forex because learning of stocks will take sometimes and in this period i can make money in forex market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Then i will invest into forex trading because forex can give me large amount in the short time. but stock can not give me large amount in the short time. so therefore forex can be better for me. and i have good experience in the forex trading and i can earn easily by forex trading..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    Yes ofcurse if i have $500 then i will invest it in the forex trading business for to double it, or i will take a risk at one time on these all , i know it will be very risky and dangerious for me but it is the part of business and we know that profit and loss is the part of business

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast