Swing trading on currency market. Part 2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 141 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Swing trading on currency market. Part 2

I see that everybody in this thread have their own understanding of swing trading. I would say, that it's either not too risky or extremely profitable.
    It's just trading style that captures short-term swings (3-20 days). Let's first define - what is a swing? Swing is a movement, I would not call it a trend, but rather an impulse. Basically, swing trader tries to go a step ahead with the market and anticipate reverals near some important reference points (levels). Of course, it's much more reasonable if trader operates within a trend in sync with big buyers/sellers.

So, if you now how to identify strong players participation, so - why swing trading should be too risky? It can be "uncomfortable" though, because swing trader tries to get good prices and often fades short-term moves to get trade locations. But "uncomfortable" trading does not necessarily mean risky trading.
    Risk is associated with every trade you make - you just have to decide - how are you going to manage it?

Forex is the international and profitable business. You can use scalping and swing method for your trading. Most expert and professional trader’s uses swing trading to make profit. Swing trading is a bit more rewarding compared to some other strategy. Although is just not pertaining to extreme dealers, It truly is to the persevering

I thing swing trades are the best for new traders because this can help them to avoid losses by making trades all the time. Learning how to swing trade and using it as your dealing style or strategy will give you the much needed edge over the market and help you become a successful and professional investor off-line or online.

Trader
    Through this thread learned about swing trading which my first idea about it. I am very simple trader and I have no vast knowledge on this trade. So, I am trying to learn forex trade through this forum. This forum is great helpful for the to learn many aspects of this trade. I am grateful to the thread creator for spending their much time to teach the newbies like me.

I have using scalping strategy in my trading because scalping strategy is suitable for me. I don't think if it is good idea to use swing trading because this method will need right timing for opening and closing position to gain maximum profit. But it's only my analysis because I am not swing traders.

I Personally prefer scalping because I am a short term trader but yes swing trading is also quite beneficial if you know the techniques. when I do trade in this market I follow the current market trends and try to make decision by doing analysis that's why I think if we take decision by following current market we can earn money daily.

Now I'm practicing this swing trading because I can trade by following the market. I also do scalping but not too much because sometime I always end up in long term. For example, I'm going short in EU but the price keep going up. It takes few hours or days until the price go down again and make some green pips for me. I think it's not risky but a profitable one because we can get at least 40 to 70 pips per positions and per trend. Like it so much

Swing trading is a good option for big traders, the ones who have big trading capitals, professionals who actually have a better idea about the market movement. I do not have much knowledge about swing trading and scalping suits me best so I prefer to scalp rather than using any other strategy which might or might not work out well for me. swing trading is very hard to do, but it is the best way to earn in forex market

Quote Originally Posted by sohag sohan View Post
    Swing trading is a good option for big traders, the ones who have big trading capitals, professionals who actually have a better idea about the market movement. I do not have much knowledge about swing trading and scalping suits me best so I prefer to scalp rather than using any other strategy which might or might not work out well for me. swing trading is very hard to do, but it is the best way to earn in forex market
    which is important in this trade you are able to do long-term analysis of the market trends I am sure you will be successful with it and I think in this trade using trading techniques with good fundamental analysis you can do a trade with this swing to get the better trade even though you may only have a low capital account

I swear if the market analysis have any mistake for the swing trading , the balance will be zero within very short time . Because , i have seen many traders who have lost everything for taking the swing trading strategy in the forex market . This is so much completed trading and i support to the only experienced trader for doing this trading system who can say the market movement any time about anywhere . This system is for them only to make the huge profit in short time as if that's will not possible by many experienced trader because of being it very risky trading system .

Page 3 of 141 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast