Swing trading on currency market. Part 2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 141 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1402

Thread: Swing trading on currency market. Part 2

  1. #11
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    This is a very good trading system that is mostly helping the traders that are making long term trading on it. Swing trading system can give you more money than the money you are risking it for, It give the traders more trading decision in a short time. Once the trader knows how to do it so much, the only thing that it needs is following up.
    Each method of trading has its own good and bad thing, advantages and disadvantages. If you had good strategy with swing trading method, know the best time to use the strategy and which pair for using it, so it's okay to use swing method. Good point is you can gain a lot of pips in profit with single transaction but bad point is you must wait for longer time (more than a day) to realize it. Swing method is not always the best method but it could be good for people who can spend too much time in front of chart.

  2. #12
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Posts
    1,166
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    according to me i think swing trading is so risky so i prefer to trade with a scalping strategy to make profits inter day .i prefer to trade with the five minutes charts and the fifteen minutes charts as maximum i think it is the best time to trade Forex or stocks with the lowest risk .
    With the right experience and knowledge swing trading can be very efficient to your trading career,its very complicated though,because to me swing trading is mostly based on weakness and strength in a currency,that is to say that when a currency is strong across the broad(against major of its pair) expect to continue to buy such a currency against the weakest. currency.take for instance on the on the currency heat map you notice that euro is the strongest and aud is the weakest then its safe to buy euraud on intraday swings

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    It is a very good way to do the trading with the swing if the trader have the best idea to come about this. The swing trading system looks for the traders that sees the trend of the market and still see it when the retracement is going on, this makes it a good thing than any way other trader can make straight trend trades.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is a very good way to do the trading with the swing if the trader have the best idea to come about this. The swing trading system looks for the traders that sees the trend of the market and still see it when the retracement is going on, this makes it a good thing than any way other trader can make straight trend trades.
    It is true on what you said sir, This is the way of making real trading when the traders sees it coming towards him. The thing i like about this swing trading is that it gives the traders the little risk about the market. it gives money to that they can make little stop loss and multiples of target that will give them the real money they want.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is a very good way to do the trading with the swing if the trader have the best idea to come about this. The swing trading system looks for the traders that sees the trend of the market and still see it when the retracement is going on, this makes it a good thing than any way other trader can make straight trend trades.
    I agree with you where with us being a swing trader then we will know who is running a different trend with scalpers and day traders they simply rely on the indicator as a reference in their trading if they swing trader then we will be just where the trend further.

  6. #16
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    according to me i think swing trading is so risky so i prefer to trade with a scalping strategy to make profits inter day .i prefer to trade with the five minutes charts and the fifteen minutes charts as maximum i think it is the best time to trade Forex or stocks with the lowest risk .
    Although swing trade is very risky but i think we can start this and we can always make the risk very small by using the good strategy as scapling strategy is also good one but in this strategy we really can make the handsome income? i think by using the thirty mintues chart we really can predict the market and we can make handsome money.

  7. #17
    Trader dkarev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    nigeira
    Posts
    3,007
    the best time to swing in forex trading is when they are major news like employment and interest around,the market condition might change during this time becasue this are main news that we use to measure the strength of any currency we might be trading,though news like gdp might change as well but they are majorly treated as pull back.swing trade is the trading method becasue of the profit.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Quote Originally Posted by HendiSTR View Post
    I agree with you where with us being a swing trader then we will know who is running a different trend with scalpers and day traders they simply rely on the indicator as a reference in their trading if they swing trader then we will be just where the trend further.
    Some times it will not look like this, the trend can be swing, but the retracement is not swing in total. When trading a better swing market, it will be in the form of trading reversal of the market , this such reversal should be the total reversal, it is better in the case of ranging market than this you have said about.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Some times it will not look like this, the trend can be swing, but the retracement is not swing in total. When trading a better swing market, it will be in the form of trading reversal of the market , this such reversal should be the total reversal, it is better in the case of ranging market than this you have said about.
    I do not accept this, when you look at the swing trading strategy and their pattern on the chart, you will see that it is not all that is equal in length to each other, when you take your swing, it might be that the previous candlestick has been broken by the successive candlestick, it does not mean that they will reverse or range altogether.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I do not accept this, when you look at the swing trading strategy and their pattern on the chart, you will see that it is not all that is equal in length to each other, when you take your swing, it might be that the previous candlestick has been broken by the successive candlestick, it does not mean that they will reverse or range altogether.
    Yeah sometime it happen, the market break the previous candlestick and indicate reversal trend but they are not. They just continue the trend after that. That's what happen if we don't use D1 while trading in swing trading because if we use at least D1 time frame, then a breakout like that rarely happen and you won't fall to the market trap easily when you use big time frame.

Page 2 of 141 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •