Swing trading on currency market. Part 2 - Page 141
Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141
Results 1,401 to 1,402 of 1402

Thread: Swing trading on currency market. Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    swing and holding position for some days is different. in swing i think we can earn more pips because we buy on smaller down and we sell on some up but in long term holding we need to wait for some days and market move up down so we can miss many pips.so this is also reason i give more points to short term trading rather then long term trading
    Each method of trading has different amount of target and period of closing the trade. With swing trading, our target per trade is averagely up to 30 pips while holding position for days is the purpose of long term trading. We can open many trades in one day by swing with market, this is the opposite way of long term trading. With this we can realize and find out which method that suits us more.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

For beginners Forex trading may be very difficult as they think emotionally. New traders should invest proper time to learn Forex trading before investing real money in their business. Without acquiring good trading knowledge, the trader who enters will fail to reach the goal. I select the amazing broker when I was a new comer. They fulfill all my learning requirement properly and then I open a micro account with them.

Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141