Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 571
    Given: 191

Swing trading on currency market. Part 2

Hi there!

The first thread on swing trading you can read here

We were talking about trading on rejections. For example, price consolidates before breakout, then makes pullback then rallies in the anticipated destination. But what if market had already rallied high enough (or low enough) and left behind preferred level where you planned to enter? Doest it mean that we can’t earn on this trend?
    No, every strong trend will tend to at least retest new high (low). Most traders underestimate this tendency and decide to seek for reversal too early.

As swing traders we can benefit from this situation. I call it trading in «hot spot areas»
    It looks like described below

hotspot.jpg

You identify strong trend, whereas all levels are located in large distance from current price action, then wait for intermediate bracket, then watch the price action after this bracket is broken out. If you see not enough aggressiveness, if you see that tempo is low there, then, probably, it means, that this move is exhausted and liquidation break might follow.

Here is an example, how typical swing trade in «hot spot area» can occur. This trade was made more than 6 months before the present moment.

USDJPY railed rapidly, and there was significant shift in value – market structure was broken. Often it indicates strong demand.

hotspot2.jpg

On the next day, market showed neutral day – it is one more clue of imbalanced market. But how to trade here? Minor development area was left behind, and unlikely market will revisit this area soon.

hotspot3.jpg

You see, that reversal occurred on intermediate bracket false breakout. Actually, I like to trade momentum after this reversal, thus screwing a bit my entry price but putting less wide stop. That’s how this trade has worked out later:

hotspot4.jpg
    hotspot5.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    according to me i think swing trading is so risky so i prefer to trade with a scalping strategy to make profits inter day .i prefer to trade with the five minutes charts and the fifteen minutes charts as maximum i think it is the best time to trade Forex or stocks with the lowest risk .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This system of trading has the best implication in the first explanation than this one, i mean that first section. If trader is trying to go deeper in this without the true knowledge of how the deceit of the forex market works, the trader might be confused. I know that is is talking about the carefulness of the forex trader about this, but no much trader will take it like that, except the wise one. I understand this and it is perfect.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8
    Important thread for swing trader. I am doing demo trade with support and resistance level, but I saw that swing trade , trend trade is more profitable then other strategy. I have collected some indicators for trend and to find out the swing point of the market. I hope I will be success in swing trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    according to me i think swing trading is so risky so i prefer to trade with a scalping strategy to make profits inter day .i prefer to trade with the five minutes charts and the fifteen minutes charts as maximum i think it is the best time to trade Forex or stocks with the lowest risk .
    you have just made known that you are a new trader with little experience that is why you can say that trading with 5min and 15min is best way to trade. I certainly dont think anybody who uses just 5 and 15min chart can have any consistent success in forex trading. And swing trading is far safer than scalping and if you work hard to learn swing trading then you will enjoy the advantage it gives.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by jonking; 10-29-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by king22 View Post
    swing trading very good but we must use strong indicators and we must be strong to wait for long time tell the market give us the profit .all the professional trade swing because they look to the market from the big frames not like us see under our feet by small frames
    Yes it's right most expert and professional traders uses swing trading trading to make profit from forex market,they not want to watch the market whole day like new traders do it while they are scalping,expert traders only take their time to make correct market analysis and then open trade according to their analysis,they not want to close trade manually because they already set their profit and loss target for their trades..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 48
    swing trading is profitable and if the trader masters it he will make a huge money from it but i think it is not suitable for the traders that have small capital because this small capital will not withstand the wide range movement that will happen until reach the desired target and also swing trading requires some some experience and will not suitable for new traders

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 571
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    swing trading is profitable and if the trader masters it he will make a huge money from it but i think it is not suitable for the traders that have small capital because this small capital will not withstand the wide range movement that will happen until reach the desired target and also swing trading requires some some experience and will not suitable for new traders
    I don't know where these myths come from.

In Forex trading, you can trade mini lots and allow yourself a 50-pips stop. So, why one has to have huge account to trade that way?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Many forex traders are talking about the swing trading ways, but in the truth of the whole matter, the swing trading strategy is not the ay that many are taking it. If you ever want the best in the swing trading strategy, you cannot trade all alone like the naked chart trading. You need a very simple indicator with it.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    There are certain trading technic that requires,tools such as a work station,sotfwares that would give you insightful analysis and calculations in seconds,and most importantantly your time(being awear that information is key in price movement),without the availability of such resources trading forex might involve a lot of stress and mistakes,so preparedness is important in embarking in forex business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 139 123451151101 ... LastLast