experience needed for profit?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: experience needed for profit?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

experience needed for profit?

Many people tell me experience is very important for making money in forex.i think it is true.please share your opinion.......................

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes , experience is totally needed for profit , in every business experience is the key of success , with experience you will be loss your every thing , knowledge and experience play very important role in every type of business , all over the world the big companies look your experience states not your marks in your Degree

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Its very true and there's no doubt,because experience is what gives you more insight into how currency market behaves,or reacts to certain price levels,you can't have any bright idea if you don't have experience in the currency market,so its experience first,then establishment of a reliable trading plan based on your level of experience.so the bottom line is that experience determines your ability to suceed.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is very hard for any forex trader to get money in the market if there were no trading experience because it is the experience that will eventually help the forex trader i the success of the market, there is nothing good you can do in the market if there were no experience this is what you should know clearly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    Many people tell me experience is very important for making money in forex.i think it is true.please share your opinion.......................
    Yes i think the forex trading is high risky business and you never know in the forex trading which way the trend of the market goes so that's why we need to have the good experience of the trading to make the good money and avoided form the loss in the trading so we need experience to manage the trading and make the profit in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, trading experience is indispensable in improving our ability, because of our ability to train trading experience in many ways that we use to look for profit, such as an understanding of the market movements, the use of strategy, risk and money management, trading psychology, everything that could increase as by increasing our experience in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Knowledge is the key to success in this trade, without getting experience no one expect to gain from this trade. I do not find any substitute of experience and knowledge to gain from this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    oh yes of course i am fully agree with you experience needed for profit in this business . without experience traders can not success in this business . if you want to gain experience you should need practice more and more in demo account . then you can earn lots of profit very easily .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Experience is a very important aspect of Forex trading business.It is key to success in every kind of business.Because experience makes a trader successful and help him/her in making profits on a consistent basis.Without knowledge no trader can able to gain from this business.It is eventually experience that help a trader to make success in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Yes dear experience is very much important for us in this business. If we have more experience then we will able to earn more and more money so experience matters in forex trading market. Experience only be gain by much practice but many traders did not practice well and facing much loss in this market so it is essential for us.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast