SAP automated system (discussion thread) - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: SAP automated system (discussion thread)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

SAP automated system (discussion thread)

Hello traders:
    this will be the thread for questions and discussion about all SAP experts,
    Now we posted the first expert in 5 versions to get the best version between then to trade with it or even to back it again to the programmers.

we almost have 5 EAs one is ready and called EMA and you can see a full details for 10 pairs daily at this thread http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/1...ions-included)

the reports is posted 2 times per day after the American session then after the Asian session.

this experts is under testing and once it become ready then it will be available for every one to trade for free so don't hesitate to tell us what you think and how we can improve the performance of this experts.

EMA expert is just a simple expert that open a trades according EMA cross between EMA5 and EMA10, we determined the take profit and stop loss according to an indicator called SAP support and resistance which try to get the last top and bottoms on the chart.

do any one have another idea to enhance it?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    as a beginner , i think at first one must use manual trading system. thus he or she will face the market problem. new trader must have to know the market problems and facing it theye can find the solution. make their own strategy. using a robot may not give anyone a garrantee of profit. so to know the market and learning the market analysis manually forex trading is important.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    According to me its not very easy sir to make money with the help of EA many of mine friends already lost a lot of money in forex because using these EA's so I think we should never use them and should be stay away I never trust any forex robot

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    I think if you want to become a very good professional trader in this business then never focus on these type of software only manual trading is the best way to become successful in forex I am not trading since many years for making profit only in this business my aim is to become a good trader also in forex that's why I am doing manually trading in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Sorry friend but I am not interested in robots I want to do manual trading only in forex many of my friends are doing trading with robots but I think robots have not much benefits for anyone they give very less percentage of profit and we can't learn anything with the use of any robot in the market so I like only manual trading in this business from where I can become successful trader here

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Brother I like only some indicators in forex like moving average, RSI but its very true also that no indicator can give us always profit in forex our own experience is much necessary in forex I am doing trading since 2 years but daily like to trade with demo learning also a very good hard work is most essential part of our success in forex because it give us good experience, skill etc.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I think if you can attach mt4 statement with this post that would be great, Because a lot of Expert Advisor in this feild are made for scalping. And such Ea are never consistent and also they use variable lotsize to overcome thir previous losses.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Well you can see the results of the past day here, also the total week results will be posted tomorrow at the same thread. I hope to see you again after seeing the results to tell us your opinion, one last thing there are another system that we trades with it last 2 days and we will show the results tomorrow too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I was sent straight to this range by another range considering that i will get a amazing working result of the robots of all-time. To me , this range seems to be dead as there is nothing released any more. If the range can be reality to what they are saying about it, it should be the aspect of notice to all traders that are in this group on EAs.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    EMA expert is just a simple expert that open a trades according EMA cross between EMA5 and EMA10, we determined the take profit and stop loss according to an indicator called SAP support and resistance which try to get the last top and bottoms on the chart.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    I think Robo automatic system is very best change to give profit copy system is very best and you copy the trade of any traders,So, better to develop our own trading skill rather robots..

Not allowed!
    NAZMUL

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast