SAP automated system (discussion thread)
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: SAP automated system (discussion thread)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

SAP automated system (discussion thread)

Hello traders:
    this will be the thread for questions and discussion about all SAP experts,
    Now we posted the first expert in 5 versions to get the best version between then to trade with it or even to back it again to the programmers.

we almost have 5 EAs one is ready and called EMA and you can see a full details for 10 pairs daily at this thread http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/1...ions-included)

the reports is posted 2 times per day after the American session then after the Asian session.

this experts is under testing and once it become ready then it will be available for every one to trade for free so don't hesitate to tell us what you think and how we can improve the performance of this experts.

EMA expert is just a simple expert that open a trades according EMA cross between EMA5 and EMA10, we determined the take profit and stop loss according to an indicator called SAP support and resistance which try to get the last top and bottoms on the chart.

do any one have another idea to enhance it?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    well you can see the results of the past day here, also the total week results will be posted tomorrow at the same thread, hope to see you again after seeing the results to tell us your opinion, one last thing there are another system that we trades with it last 2 days and we will show the results tomorrow too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    if you plan to become a very good Forex trader quickly you do not have any business with the robots or EAs as these tools will definitely not allow you to face the market problems squarely in a way that will give you what you need to have so that you will know how to trade the Forex market without the use of these tools , because if you want to be good you should know how to trade without having to use any indicators except the candle sticks alone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Why should you risk your money with that robot, when I was new in forex, I bought an expensive famous EA, thought using robot is simple and feel still profit while I am sleep, but it did not look like that, I lost a lot even I use 100 pips SL. Let's take a look at the picture enclosed. Who can predict that wave 5 will reverse 155 pips (after wave 1-4 up).

Attachment 2607

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I was redirected to this thread by another thread thinking that i will get a nice trading result of the robots of all time. To me , this thread seems to be dead as there is nothing posted any more. If the thread can be truth to what they are saying about it, it should be the point of note to all traders that are in this forum on EAs.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by b00s33 View Post
    Why should you risk your money with that robot, when I was new in forex, I bought an expensive famous EA, thought using robot is simple and feel still profit while I am sleep, but it did not look like that, I lost a lot even I use 100 pips SL. Let's take a look at the picture enclosed. Who can predict that wave 5 will reverse 155 pips (after wave 1-4 up).
    It is not so easy. You can not just buy robot and earn money. You must understand it completely, improve with your own ideas and test carefully yourself.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by HAMEDFX View Post
    if you plan to become a very good Forex trader quickly you do not have any business with the robots or EAs as these tools will definitely not allow you to face the market problems squarely in a way that will give you what you need to have so that you will know how to trade the Forex market without the use of these tools , because if you want to be good you should know how to trade without having to use any indicators except the candle sticks alone.
    Although, i will agree with you to some extent, but i do not think that we should look the auto trading in this direction, if you thinks that the worse thing to do in order to get success is to trade with robots, that will not be right in its entirety.
    I still believe that robots may still help traders over the time, but the right strategy to trade it is what we are still looking for.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by strategic View Post
    It is not so easy. You can not just buy robot and earn money. You must understand it completely, improve with your own ideas and test carefully yourself.
    About robots, you need to understand the code they have in it, i mean the trading system that it worked with, that is how you can know how to work better with it, there are many robots that are failing traders just because of this, they think they can rely totally on them all, but they were wrong. And for this thread, i think the guy has already forsaken it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Moving averages are good lagging indicators and we can very well use them to our trading strategy but regarding Ea's and robot trading I find myself a bit restraint in use and in my view it is always better to go for manual trading rather than robot trading as they are also not guaranteed for 100% results, so better to develop our own trading skill rather robots.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    robo automatic system is very best loss chances is very low and give to profit copy system is very best and you copy the trade of any traders

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast