Risk level: Medium

Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Scalping, Short term, long term

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    i am using scalping strategy currently and trying to work on candle types, because if we found any good type of candle we can get some profit like doji or jump candle etc, or if we have down trend and can get one down candle also, like in this picture market jump down and other time frames are in down also, so can get some pips easily
    copyfx.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

i am losing from last some days in long term trade actually because of some problems, so now i have changed my strategy and trying scalping, i think i lose because of US election and lose too much money, so now i am trying to recovery and i hope i will add some good investment here for professional trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i am using scalping strategy currently and trying to work on candle types, because if we found any good type of candle we can get some profit like doji or jump candle etc, or if we have down trend and can get one down candle also, like in this picture market jump down and other time frames are in down also, so can get some pips easily
    copyfx.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

i am losing from last some days in long term trade actually because of some problems, so now i have changed my strategy and trying scalping, i think i lose because of US election and lose too much money, so now i am trying to recovery and i hope i will add some good investment here for professional trade
    if you lose with long term trading and trade with scalping better then it is better to continue trading with scalping to avoid more lose and try to make consistent profits, but if you want to trade with long term strategy then it is better to improve the trading method to be able to decrease the loses and mistakes and make better profits from the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    last day i was in good trading i open that order of 0.2 lot size for scalping but at same time internet creates problem, it touches my target of +12$ but i was not able to close, when i saw it was in loss i waited to come back market but it goes opposite for long time and still in too much loss,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    last day i was in good trading i open that order of 0.2 lot size for scalping but at same time internet creates problem, it touches my target of +12$ but i was not able to close, when i saw it was in loss i waited to come back market but it goes opposite for long time and still in too much loss,
    Scalping is just one trading method I can not really make use of, I just checked and I see you lost recently on GBPUSD trade and that was huge. Apparently scalping does not allow a trader make use of good risk management and also as scalpers do make use of the lower time frame so they get more faster moving market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Scalping is only one exchanging strategy I can not by any means make utilization of, I simply checked and I see you lost as of late on GBPUSD exchange and that was immense. Evidently scalping does not permit a broker make utilization of good hazard administration and furthermore as hawkers do influence utilization of the lower to time period so they move all the more quicker market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ahleyan22 View Post
    Scalping is only one exchanging strategy I can not by any means make utilization of, I simply checked and I see you lost as of late on GBPUSD exchange and that was immense. Evidently scalping does not permit a broker make utilization of good hazard administration and furthermore as hawkers do influence utilization of the lower to time period so they move all the more quicker market.
    Scalping of forex has made me to experience some worst condition of trading, it made me lose all my forex money for more than 2years. You can only imagine what the trader who lose all his forex account for more than 2 years must have faced, this made me to run away from scalping. The scalping is not good for trading, it makes us to trade with aggression and panic of making high income very fast.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Scalping of forex has made me to experience some worst condition of trading, it made me lose all my forex money for more than 2years. You can only imagine what the trader who lose all his forex account for more than 2 years must have faced, this made me to run away from scalping. The scalping is not good for trading, it makes us to trade with aggression and panic of making high income very fast.
    If you had experienced worst conditions with the scalping, then you might not have to blame the scalping in the whole entirety of what you faced, your own fault would be part of this. I said this purposely because i lost with scalping as well, but i did not let that deter me, i rather try as much as possible to train more about scalping, and that is what is helping me till today.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    scalping is good method at the right hand or them who really understand it with well. loses is not caused by scalping but trader's problem to understand this method or include to all trading methods. in this case, make sure we understand with own trading style and find the suit trading system as solution. you can leave scalping and try other methods such as swing or long term trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    today is my worst day in trading really, after losing some i deposit again, put order of 0.4 lot and that was in profit of 64$, waiting for little more but after some time it closed in all loss, in last 3 days i lose 300$ and i am very tensed now, i hope i will recover inn future but its hard i think nowf.jpg

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast