Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Scalping, Short term, long term

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Using a combination of both long term and shorter term trading strategy is actually the best, it's mean you will always have opportunities to enter the market, making that switch from long term to short-term is a bit challenging but with the proper mindset we can make this happen with ease.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 178
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Using a combination of both long term and shorter term trading strategy is actually the best, it's mean you will always have opportunities to enter the market, making that switch from long term to short-term is a bit challenging but with the proper mindset we can make this happen with ease.
    I also did that for my copyfx account. I trade using a combination of both long tern and short term trading strategy, but the strategy is not different, I just used one trading strategy for short term and long term in one account. The result is not bad. I feel comfortable in trading this way because I can get profit in the short term and also get a big profit from long-term trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    I love it when Forex traders are versatile and highly proactive in their thinking, sometimes we believe that the Forex market is to be approached with a stiff mentality, making no room for flexibility at all, some traders see the smaller time frame as a curse, it means nothing to them, the concept of noise comes from this thinking.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 17

Taking very simple knowledge not possible to capitalize on this business even if a man tries with that then money and time both will be wast. If the trader comes up with the right track of this business and love demo trading and roboforex bonus trading and gather basic knowledge of forex and getting experience with every important tool and knowledge then he can easily control forex business and able to make a good profit using both terms either long or short trading system.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    If one can truly combine both the long term and the short term while trading, this business will be very easy, I have read in several places where people condemn the short term strategies as useless, one even go ahead and say it is based on noise, I don't think that is appropriate, you have a better earning chance if you can perfectly use these two methods at each stage in your trading, it means you have gained experience and some sense of maturity as well.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 10
    I love it when Forex traders are versatile and highly proactive in their thinking, sometimes we believe that the Forex market is to be approached with a stiff mentality, making no room for flexibility at all, some traders see the smaller time frame as a curse, it means nothing to them, the concept of noise comes from this thinking.
    You can not blame many forex traders that sees the lower time frames as a taboo to them, they may be acting out of what they have bitterly experienced about the lower time frames, we should not get carried away with words. Talking about flexibility too. it can be dangerous for forex traders to be flexible, it is better that we are rigid with the forex system we have decided to be using.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 97
    Given: 23
    ola4real, yes we can not blame and from my experience small time frames are not bad all time frames have own worth we just need to understand what we are using and how, we people sometime think big and use small time frame? sometime we use 1h chart and make target of 300 pips? what we are doing here we should understand this thing, if we accept own mistakes we will never do but we always blame market not self, so we lose again and again, try to guide yourself for right path then we can do good

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    My last trade in the few years is even more brilliant. This is just happening because i'm taking a good risk management just in case for now. If i do not do it then when i make one mistake then it will be over already which is not good for longer term trading at all.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 97
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by yezid View Post
    My last trade in the few years is even more brilliant. This is just happening because i'm taking a good risk management just in case for now. If i do not do it then when i make one mistake then it will be over already which is not good for longer term trading at all.
    what? you placed last order before few years? or your trade is goo in last some years? i am not understand what you are saying this line but other things: risk management is key of a strategy our good analysis also cannot save us from big loss if we do not have management techniques so we can say its best for us and necessary

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    what? you placed last order before few years? or your trade is goo in last some years? i am not understand what you are saying this line but other things: risk management is key of a strategy our good analysis also cannot save us from big loss if we do not have management techniques so we can say its best for us and necessary
    What the forex trader is talking about should not be too hard for you to understand. He was just trying to say that in the past few years, his trading has improved greatly, he uses the risk management as he traded too, that may be the main reason why his trading has improved so much because i know the power of risk and money management when we add them to our trading.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast