Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Scalping, Short term, long term

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    i am using scalping strategy currently and trying to work on candle types, because if we found any good type of candle we can get some profit like doji or jump candle etc, or if we have down trend and can get one down candle also, like in this picture market jump down and other time frames are in down also, so can get some pips easily
    copyfx.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

i am losing from last some days in long term trade actually because of some problems, so now i have changed my strategy and trying scalping, i think i lose because of US election and lose too much money, so now i am trying to recovery and i hope i will add some good investment here for professional trade

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    last day i was in good trading i open that order of 0.2 lot size for scalping but at same time internet creates problem, it touches my target of +12$ but i was not able to close, when i saw it was in loss i waited to come back market but it goes opposite for long time and still in too much loss,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    today is my worst day in trading really, after losing some i deposit again, put order of 0.4 lot and that was in profit of 64$, waiting for little more but after some time it closed in all loss, in last 3 days i lose 300$ and i am very tensed now, i hope i will recover inn future but its hard i think nowf.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    last day i was in good trading i open that order of 0.2 lot size for scalping but at same time internet creates problem, it touches my target of +12$ but i was not able to close, when i saw it was in loss i waited to come back market but it goes opposite for long time and still in too much loss,
    Scalping is just one trading method I can not really make use of, I just checked and I see you lost recently on GBPUSD trade and that was huge. Apparently scalping does not allow a trader make use of good risk management and also as scalpers do make use of the lower time frame so they get more faster moving market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes but i was wrongly used scalping, i should not wait for market come back, i think i should close order in -20 30 loss maximum, but my mistake was that i waited a lot of time to come back and in this confusion i lose all money, this is most worst experience of my trade, i lost a lot of money in short time because of little mistake

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i lose all capital 450$ almost, now i am trying to invest more 500$ but in this time i will not make last mistakes which was most worst experience , i hope i will earn money and recover my balance and repuatation also, and will recover my percentage also, i don't know how i lose all but i am hopefull for next time

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i lose all capital 450$ almost, now i am trying to invest more 500$ but in this time i will not make last mistakes which was most worst experience , i hope i will earn money and recover my balance and repuatation also, and will recover my percentage also, i don't know how i lose all but i am hopefull for next time
    That will be a good thing to be learnt from. try to trade with lesser risk next time. As for me, i will make sure to let my account survive a movement of 5000 pips all the time. And now i'm upgrading them to 6500 pips already. You need a good risk management and follow that rule no matter what when you trade or else you will pay more later in return.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    I am agree with you sekiryutei, this is totally true that lower amount of risk can save us from a big loss and it can increase our preductivity also, most of trader's have wrong idea that taking big risk would make them a good trader and a good earner but I believe that slow risk can also do the same things it will just take some more time to earn big money but on the other hand it also increase the size of margin money as well. Its good to say that finally I have got the understanding of my risk here

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes i also agree now that i was totally wrong, i take huge risk which caused of all money loss, we all should avoid this type of risk just this is reason where we can earn some money on low risk, higher risk can earn big but also we can lose all in short time like me, in future i hope i will earn more money

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast