touqir's joural (Step By Step Target)
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: touqir's joural (Step By Step Target)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7

touqir's joural (Step By Step Target)

Trader: touqir https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/43134/
    Account number: 2984176
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 381.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/43134/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 14 October 2018 21:50:32
    Started on: 14 October 2018 21:50:32
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 15 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Finally i am with my trading journal and starting my career with roboforex with some plans.
    i will move in trade with some targets, from today dated 14.oct.2018
    Target#1: 500$ equity in end of this month
    after achieving this i will update my target #2 before this i want to check i can achieve first or not.
    For analysis i use some common things my strategy is below:
    Strategy:
    News trading: i will try to catch the high and medium impact news and will update their results here, at news time i will surely update all data about news so its basic
    Support and Resistant:
    RoboForex - MetaTrader 4.jpg
    my second level of confirmation is based on some support and resistant from lowest and highest point of market, its simple but i will just make confirm orders whenever market will touch the line. but remember i will draw them in many time frames for fast trading. i am learning more ideas so will add more strategies when i will use them on demo account

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    welcome to your trading journal mate,here you begin your journey officially as a trader.i want to give you one advice now that you have opened a copyfx account,i see you making the same mistake i made while trading on my copyfx account.that mistake was trading more than one strategy on the account,you might not know but its a quick killer of any trading account no matter the account size.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Step by step is the way to go as a trader, or is nice to see that you have opened your copy system journal, I believe you will be able to regularly update this journal and respond to the queries that people may have as you go about it, Taking this business one step at a time is the best method that could be used to approach it, don't even try to jump queues and earn faster, that position a faster means of failure.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yeah sure i will update my analysis here on daily basis or whenever i thought i have a analysis updation. but still i can not force anyone to use my analsysi if anyone is satisfy then can use. some day i cannot place order but i'll try my best to update journal on daily basis for learning also because when i post anything experts will guide me as well

- - - Updated - - -

First Order on my copyfx:
    EURUSD buy at 1.15618
    TP: 1.1600
    Time frame= 1H
    from support and resistant 1.15618 was a perfect entry point for me to put a buy order. because 2-3 candles are upside so this point was supporting . i have placed order with tp but its less almost 10 pips of resistant because i know market can be less or more 10 pips in any analysis. so i don't want to lose first order. i am checking market continues so can close before tp if i saw any changing in lower time frames

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Order Update:
    i have closed order before tp, actually that was my first order so after a just one hour it was in 25pips mostly eurusd not move in this quick move. so there can chance now it will go down for some time so i am waiting because now its in mid of support and resistant. whenever it will touch any level i will enter again with new order but still same strategy after 2-3 candles check

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    Order Update:
    i have closed order before tp, actually that was my first order so after a just one hour it was in 25pips mostly eurusd not move in this quick move. so there can chance now it will go down for some time so i am waiting because now its in mid of support and resistant. whenever it will touch any level i will enter again with new order but still same strategy after 2-3 candles check
    good to hear you also earned good pips today and first trade was successful and it was good decision because if market was in mid then quit was a good option and 10 daily is not bad. your target is 500$ equity of this month so you can get if you earn daily 7-10$. but i suggest to use some news trade for this target may be in one day you will achieve

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    2nd Order on my copyfx
    EURUSD BUY @ 1.15858
    TP: 1.1605
    todays market first resistant is 1.1610 from my analysis i have deducted 5 pips but in manual if market tried to come down before the resistant i will close on 1.1600. currently market crossed the first resistant so now its market current support level. after current candle hope it will go up to touch the today's resistant

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    another successful order closed in profit. i was away from pc and just set my tp but market crossed my tp and more 15 pips up. but i can't say i have lost pips. eurusd just moved to the resistant point but i always take less risk by reducing some pips. so that order was good now tommarow i will take rest may be because of some important events UK summit to EU? that is risky but i will do trade with tight sl

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Well I know you are making some progress but I find it a bit deceptive that what you are updating in this journal is just the profits that you mad, that means you are hiding the losing trades, for all I know, you could be making more losses than winners, if the whole information about this trading account is not displayed honestly, how do you expect prospects to copy your trades with their investments?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    ORDER ON COPYFX:
    GBPUSD SELL AT 1.31326
    TP: 1.31000
    market crossed the support of this week but still coming to up but i know that movement is just little reaction of support. it always do same thing but after this up and down of some candles it will go down. its first target will be 1.30860 because its starting point of this week and after that its real support will be at 1.30320. i have placed tp on just 1.31000 because 10 pips can be up down so i always prefer less risk. tp can be change but will update my order

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast