naeem555's copy fx - Page 6
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 182

Thread: naeem555's copy fx

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,749
    Promo (¢)
    4,740
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

    naeem555's copy fx

    Trader: naeem555 https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/30131/
    Forum nickname: naeem555
    Account number: 2824914
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 162.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/30131/

    Offer description:

    Offer scheme: Trader without commission
    Add date: 28 November 2016 09:45:35
    Start date: 28 November 2016 09:45:35
    End date: 27 December 2016 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium

    Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Scalping, Short term, long term

    Not allowed!

  2. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I think that low capital will make most traders face loss because of wanting big profit and that kind of thing need to get fixed as fast as possible too. Such a thing is what will be the beginning of bigger mistake in the future. In other case, you might just think that learning about this will also help you to properly gain the knowledge for the future.
    I think you are wrong about this, the low capital will not naturally make traders to face losses, but the traders that are not contented will be wanting more, and they will be trading aggressive. So, this is the fault of the trader, not the fault of the money, because the trader is trading is the greedy way that is so bad.

    Not allowed!

  3. #52
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,830
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I think you are wrong about this, the low capital will not naturally make traders to face losses, but the traders that are not contented will be wanting more, and they will be trading aggressive. So, this is the fault of the trader, not the fault of the money, because the trader is trading is the greedy way that is so bad.
    Well, low capital will not but most traders with low capital will try to trade greedily and i am even almost sure that they will. If you check properly about history of traders then this is an undeniable truth too. You can't just avoid this truth and run away from it. Face it and do some change in your investment style too for the better.

    Not allowed!

  4. #53
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,756
    Promo (¢)
    1,200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well, low capital will not but most traders with low capital will try to trade greedily and i am even almost sure that they will. If you check properly about history of traders then this is an undeniable truth too. You can't just avoid this truth and run away from it. Face it and do some change in your investment style too for the better.
    greedy, that is not caused by low capital only but this is a part of bad habit or when they can not control the emotion and it can happen to everyone and even for them who use big capital for trading forex, but when traders have good discipline and also patience, these things can help them to control themselves from the emotion and so they can think clearly for making right decision, so we see there are now many traders with copyfx and we can see it as their mirror trading style and good job with you, i see your good trading with copyfx

    Not allowed!

  5. #54
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,830
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    greedy, that is not caused by low capital only but this is a part of bad habit or when they can not control the emotion and it can happen to everyone and even for them who use big capital for trading forex, but when traders have good discipline and also patience, these things can help them to control themselves from the emotion and so they can think clearly for making right decision, so we see there are now many traders with copyfx and we can see it as their mirror trading style and good job with you, i see your good trading with copyfx
    No, it is purely cause of low capital. Why? Because many traders with low capital wants to make money faster than others and they got greedy cause of it. We need to know that psychology changes depends on what we are earning first in here and our own current money.

    Not allowed!

  6. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,034
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    We should have a proper satisfaction with our earnings and this is also important to know that if we are investing less money then it means not that from the first day we will able to earn big amount of money from there, when trader's start to do focus on on high risk trading then for sure the level of greed, can go higher and trader's don't able to stop them by becoming and emotional at the end.

    Not allowed!

  7. #56
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,830
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    We should have a proper satisfaction with our earnings and this is also important to know that if we are investing less money then it means not that from the first day we will able to earn big amount of money from there, when trader's start to do focus on on high risk trading then for sure the level of greed, can go higher and trader's don't able to stop them by becoming and emotional at the end.
    The satisvation in trading will vary depend on the person themselves. Some might be able to operate indenpendently and made a lot of money even without becoming emotional. But that is limited to only a few traders. We need to avoid becoming emotional too much as a trader to get the best result too.

    Not allowed!

  8. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    We should have a proper satisfaction with our earnings and this is also important to know that if we are investing less money then it means not that from the first day we will able to earn big amount of money from there, when trader's start to do focus on on high risk trading then for sure the level of greed, can go higher and trader's don't able to stop them by becoming and emotional at the end.
    Well, the proper satisfaction with the earning of the trader is through the good use of the trading system of the trader, and when it is really good, it will get traders success. And i believe that the success of traders is not in the big money the trader is using, neither on the big risk, but in the right application of good trading system and plan.

    Not allowed!

  9. #58
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,830
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, the proper satisfaction with the earning of the trader is through the good use of the trading system of the trader, and when it is really good, it will get traders success. And i believe that the success of traders is not in the big money the trader is using, neither on the big risk, but in the right application of good trading system and plan.
    The earning in here will fully depend on the effort of the trader gave each time too. It is not like as long we can get it good then we will earn too. We need to know when we can take smaller risk to success too as a trader by making a proper planning when we need to trade. Reducing risk will be one thing we also need to do as a trader.

    Not allowed!

  10. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    The earning in here will fully depend on the effort of the trader gave each time too. It is not like as long we can get it good then we will earn too. We need to know when we can take smaller risk to success too as a trader by making a proper planning when we need to trade. Reducing risk will be one thing we also need to do as a trader.
    You are very correct, there is no way traders will get money more than there capability, except it is a matter of gambling, and that can never sustain the trader in this business. It is best for traders to learn the market in the right way, and plan on how to use what they know to trade and get success in the market through various system and plans of trading.

    Not allowed!

  11. #60
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,171
    Promo (¢)
    160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    One thing which I do not get from this thread is, why the thread starter do not explain yet about to explain how thread starter to do scalping, how to do long term. Because the thread starter stated that use trading strategy as the scalping and also long term trading.

    I need to know something, what parameters, what criteria and what condition which let thread starter to do scalping or do long term trading. It needs to be exlplain in first time.

    Not allowed!

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •