Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Scalping, Short term, long term

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    Members are discriminating with them if they are not taking the full advantage of their learning from the robo forex forum, and its very important for everyone to help each other here, because our trading could be more powerful and we can earn more nicely if we will try to share some good ideas with each other, even we can share about our losses with other's and can work with members advices in our trading career.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    I think that you intended to open a trading account again as for the new copy fx. When will you do it? I have waited quite a long time but did not see any move from you yet. If you want to trade safer then just try to open a copyfx with a cent account. That will be much safer rather than the current trading account you are using which is standard one.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I think that you intended to open a trading account again as for the new copy fx. When will you do it? I have waited quite a long time but did not see any move from you yet. If you want to trade safer then just try to open a copyfx with a cent account. That will be much safer rather than the current trading account you are using which is standard one.
    actually i have some capital but i am trying to invest some good capital again, cent account is good option but i will try normal account again but with small lot size and will try to trade on weekly target base trading, last experience was worst i will not repeat same mistake again , your profit ratio is good and will get tips also from you but need to add some more money in capital then i will invest again

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    actually i have some capital but i am trying to invest some good capital again, cent account is good option but i will try normal account again but with small lot size and will try to trade on weekly target base trading, last experience was worst i will not repeat same mistake again , your profit ratio is good and will get tips also from you but need to add some more money in capital then i will invest again
    I see, but actually my profit ratio is not getting anywhere big as well. My last trade in the few years is even more brilliant. This is just happening because i'm taking a good risk management just in case for now. If i do not do it then when i make one mistake then it will be over already which is not good for longer term trading at all.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]I think you should fund your account again and open a new one naeem, it has been a while since you hit the stop out but no progress right after that. Just open a cent account and try to trade with slower pace then you will see a lot of insights. If you rush to trade like the last one, the only one that will feel from that one will be you and this needs to be corrected faster.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    I think you should fund your account again and open a new one naeem, it has been a while since you hit the stop out but no progress right after that. Just open a cent account and try to trade with slower pace then you will see a lot of insights. If you rush to trade like the last one, the only one that will feel from that one will be you and this needs to be corrected faster.
    Perhaps he is still gathering funds for that. Just not long ago he asks me two coupons and i give it to him. So, if he can make some money with it then surely he will be able to trade with it and make a good profit too. But i think we should not think too high first since he need to be in profit for getting the profit from that coupon too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Yes if we are losing money then better to fund the account again or better to learn from our bad trading experience, I have still some fund left in my copy fx account and have earned good money from my past trades in it, but on the other hand in the middle I had some bad trading experience too so testing my copy fx account for few more months with the same method and then I would try to put $2000 at least in it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Yes if we are losing money then better to fund the account again or better to learn from our bad trading experience, I have still some fund left in my copy fx account and have earned good money from my past trades in it, but on the other hand in the middle I had some bad trading experience too so testing my copy fx account for few more months with the same method and then I would try to put $2000 at least in it.
    That is interesting and perhaps you need to really try it. Many traders in here keep speaking about they want to try to test their own system and trade with a big account but they rarely do it. That just make me think all traders here are speak only. But as a trader membership one, i think you will try it. I shall wait to see it further.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    actually one mistake was i invested 3 times continues of 150$, i think i should invest all money here at same time then after choosing some big lot also can have chance to come back market, one most biggest mistake was to use big lot without any stop loss, which give me loss all time and i lose all capital, but that was worst experience i will remember always

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    actually one mistake was i invested 3 times continues of 150$, i think i should invest all money here at same time then after choosing some big lot also can have chance to come back market, one most biggest mistake was to use big lot without any stop loss, which give me loss all time and i lose all capital, but that was worst experience i will remember always
    I think that using big lot is very dangerous to begin with already. If we want to trade with big lots then we already need to be prepared for the possible consequances already. If not, then we will not learn what we trully need as the result for becoming a better trader. A good risk management is a part of trading and trade with big lot is bad management already.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast